Young Writers Society

Wait...did you hear that?

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:47 am
View Likes
Shadows338 says...

Spoiler! :
Full Name: Ace Archer Morts

Nicknames: Acie(by the younger kinds at the orphanage), Archie (by his best friends), Appa (his adoptive mom), Aliases: he sometime goes by Archer instead of ace

Birthday: August 22nd

Gender:male Languages Spoken / Read: Greek English and spanish

Height: 5’2

Weight: 135 pounds

Blood Type: A+

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Greek Zodiac:Leo

Ruling Planet(s): Mercury Quotes: (what are some of your character's quotes? can add more if needed)

-“c’mon live a little”

-“awww c’mon let’s party”

-“nature, one of the best wonders of the world”

-“ I do not get you idiot”

So basically I had this idea where some random teens get taken to a cabin in the woods that’s rigged with different pranks and they all becomes friends.

Join if you want

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:50 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
This sounds like a really interesting roleplay! I love the idea of random friendships starting thanks to getting kidnapped in different roleplays. :P

I just have a quick question: do the teenagers have to be from realistic fiction stories, or can they be from fantasy/sci-fi/other kinds of stories that involve strange technology and powers?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:02 pm
View Likes
Shadows338 says...

Spoiler! :
yea I do too , like a blooming friendship from an unlikely situation is always fun.

Oh , they can be either it really don’t matter that much to me.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:08 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
That's great! I'll throw a character or two in later once I figure out who I'm writing. :)

(I might also wait for you to post first.)
mage

queer and here.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:12 pm
View Likes
Shadows338 says...

Spoiler! :
That’s perfectly fine with me , ah yes I gotta get ready to write the first post.

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:20 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Spoiler! :
I love the sound of this idea. I might throw a character in here. :D
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:23 pm
View Likes
Shadows338 says...

Spoiler! :
thats fine with me! I’m working on the first post right now so it’ll be up soon

Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:14 pm
View Likes
Shadows338 says...

Ace groaned opening his eyes , all he remembered was getting hit on the back of the head by someone or something and well now he woke up in a strange place. Looking around himself he wondered where he was. “Strange” he muttered to himself. It seemed like he was in a cabin or a building resembling a cabin. He rolled his eyes “what the hell? How’d this happen?” He mumbled to himself. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed , his friends from the orphanage were probably worried. He told everyone he’d be home after work. They were probably worried sick.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:50 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I thought it might be a good idea to throw in a description of my character, so here he is! I'm planning on using him in a novel I'm tentatively writing for NaNo, and I needed to test him out a bit before I did.

Van Sullivan: He's somewhat tall and lean, with messy dark hair, dark eyes and an almost constant smirk on his face. His current outfit is a black leather jacket with an embroidered skull on the chest, a t-shirt, jeans and black combat boots. He's somewhere in his older teens. He's definitely good looking, but don't mention that around him - he hates it.

He's also one of the few characters I write in first person for; it's hard getting his attitude across in third.

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was how hard my head hurt. I vaguely remembered being whacked in the very back of the head by someone while I was checking out the graveyard. Even before I started looking around the cabin I had ended up in, I was placing my bets on who was responsible: an enthusiastic bully from my last school who already missed little old me, a salty ghost, or an overeager bully from my new classmates.

But none of the theories really explained the cabin - unless you considered this a very weird bullying tactic.

Giving a little groan, I shot to my feet and looked around my surroundings. It seemed like I wasn't alone. From the looks of it, it seemed like the guy I was with was just as confused as I was about ending up here.

I frowned when I finished my survey of the cabin. From the little I could see right now, it appeared that this place was mostly empty. I couldn't put an age to the cabin, but I had been hoping to have some form of help from a departed soul or two.

Spoiler! :
@Shadows338, I'm not sure how much I'll need the descriptions for future posts, but what does Ace and the cabin look like? Like what's inside the cabin? I really want to have Van interact with his surroundings, but I also don't want to write something that you didn't imagine being in the cabin. :)
mage

queer and here.

4096 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:57 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Spoiler! :
Dracula Cullen: Meet The Alpha Pack's resident vampire. He goes by Drac to his friends but as a superhero his code name is The Reaper. He's around 5 6" and pretty skinny. He usually wears all black with his favorite outfit being a black tshirt, black jeans, a black overcoat and surprise move...a pirate's hat. He also wears dark glasses like all the time to cover his dark red eyes that tend to spook people. Also black combat boots. He's a pretty laid back character most of the time but does like the occasional bit of mischief. He's was around 18 when he stopped aging but he's actually 25. Strength and speedwise think of somewhere around Black Panther or Captain America, he can also manipulate the four elements just like the Avatar and has a loose connection to dark magic although that is more of a sense than a actual ability.

Dracula glanced around, trying to shake off the very annoying headache. He couldn't remember anything. He'd been out in the woods then BAM and he was in some strange house thing. After looking over things carefully he realized it was a cabin and even more interesting was the fact that there were people in here. And neither of them smelled like vampires. What on Earth is going on here?
Last edited by KateHardy on Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:20 pm
View Likes
Shadows338 says...

Spoiler! :
so the cabin has about 5 rooms in it , ones the bathroom, two are bedrooms, one is the kitchen , and the last is a living room. In each of the rooms are couches tables or basically anything in the rooms exactly. The pranks are all hidden around the room , kinda crazy but if they get past the pranks they will be let out of the house

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Thanks for the clarification!

It looked like the two of us weren't alone.

And, sadly enough, it wasn't in the "there's secretly a ghost lurking here" kind of way. The third member of our unlucky little trio felt a little strange to me, but he certainly was alive. I was good enough at telling the difference between the living and the deceased at this point to know that he wasn't a ghost - even though whatever part of me that could tell the difference was more than a little confused by him.

Maybe it was the pirate hat. That did seem a little odd.

But it was a stupid choice of outfit, just like the rest of his clothes. They were so dark and mysterious - and would look incredibly out-of-place among other people our age. I crossed my arms and gave him a look over again.

"Morning," I said, unable to hide my judgemental tone from my voice. "You wouldn't happen to know where we are right now, would you?"

Spoiler! :
It's probably not too clear from my post, but Van is 100% jealous of Dracula's outfit. He's just a total tsundere and doesn't want to admit it. :P
mage

queer and here.

4096 Reviews

Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:29 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Spoiler! :
Ha...I totally would have guessed that he just didn't like the fact that he was confused about what felt off with Dracula

"I was just about to ask that from you," said Dracula, still rubbing his head. When I get my hands on the idiot who did this.

"And, well Good Morning to you...although to be honest, mornings are not my preferred time of day."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:10 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
He's definitely a petty character. :P

I'm also not sure what your lore with vampires is in Dracula's story, but I know that vampires are usually considered undead - and Van is pretty good at sensing things related to death. So even though Dracula seems alive, I think his internal gauge might be a little funky.

"They're not mine, either," I reluctantly admitted. I wasn't eager to side with him so quickly, but he did have a point. Frowning, I looked around our surroundings again. "It's too bad you don't know where we are - it looks like we'll have to figure this out the hard way."
mage

queer and here.

4096 Reviews

Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:22 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Spoiler! :
Yup he is considered undead in universe

"Uh huh," mumbled Dracula," I guess so." He took a long look around the cabin, taking it all in. "Nothing that really stands out in here. Normal enough. Oh and by the way, you got a name?"
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle