z

Young Writers Society

Slumber Party

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:20 am
View Likes
SebiGhoul says...

Slumber Party

The last thing you remember is falling asleep.

When you wake up, your underneath what must be a mountain of soft pillows, plush blankets, and crinkly sleeping bags, as well as donning a new pair of pure silk pajamas. When you push your way to the top of the pile, you realize you’re in a bedroom. It looks like it belongs to a very wealthy home, every metallic surface appears to be solid gold or silver, and hundreds of pillows and fur blankets cover the floors. The walls are a soft pink, and every other color in the room appears to compliment it. There’s a large four-poster bed with beautiful pink and gold curtains cascading around it, blocking whoever would be lying on the bed. It’s placed against the wall opposite the door between two windows. Looking out the windows will yield you nothing except a grey, featureless, foggy landscape. You can not break the windows. If you open the closet you will find it stuffed with pillows and blankets to its ceiling. The door is currently locked, and will not budge to being kicked down nor lock picked. Attempting to use a spell of some kind will yield the realization that you can’t use your magic here.

Rules

1: Please include a description of your character(s) in your first post, spoilered.

2: A maximum of two characters for right now, as I'm new to running a roleplay.

3: Please try not to make any plot altering decisions.

4: Try not to post multiple times in a row, or before others get a chance to, I want this to remain fun for everyone and don't want anyone to be left behind.

5: Do not post for other people's characters.

6: This roleplay may go on hiatus for a period of time, as I have health issues that can occasionally flare up and prevent me from writing. Please try to respect and understand this.

7: Have fun!
Last edited by SebiGhoul on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
they/them

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:44 am
View Likes
SebiGhoul says...

Spoiler! :
Evelyn - A short, overly skinny girl with bright red hair. shes paler than pale and has a million freckles dotting her skin. She has big brown eyes, and her hair is worn in a very messy ponytail, which had partially come out in her sleep. Her pajamas are a long sleeve and pants and are a soft, girlish pink, with little yellow embroidered flowers.

Mason - He's roughly normal height, and has a muscular build. His skin is a dark brown, and his even darker curly hair cascades down to his shoulder blades. His eyes are a deep, warm brown. He has a small but noticeable scar on his bicep. His pajamas are a short sleeve and pants, a soft baby blue, with black embroidered flowers throughout its material.

A wave of panic sent through Evelyn's body when she realized she wasn't where she'd fallen asleep. She rushed to dig herself out of the suffocating softness that engulfed her. In reality, she only really had to sit up and throw a pillow off her face, but it still felt like dying.

"Hey!" she heard from across the room and turned to see Mason holding the pillow she'd just tossed. She glared at him and made her way through the copious amounts of pillows and bedding that covered the floor.

"Where the hell are we?" She asked, plopping herself back down beside him.

"Why would I know?" he replies, looking around the room with bewilderment and confusion.

"Well, you're the one who can carry me, so I figured it was your fault."

"You figured wrong."

"I suppose I have."

Mason gets up and goes to inspect the windows, cursing under his breath when he sees the nothingness outside them. Then he makes way to the door, which he tries to open a million different ways, from kicking, to nudging, to begging it to open. Evelyn is laughing harder then she should be.

She's glad he's here with her.
they/them

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:34 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Hi! I mentioned this over on Discord, but I definitely want to join this - I just have to figure out who I'm throwing into the roleplay. :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:33 pm
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I was finally able to pick my characters for this. :)

Noah T. Kent: He's currently a little taller than six feet after a major growth spurt two years ago, but it's questionable if he's going to grow any more. He has messy dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. It's clear that his life hasn't been picture perfect if you ever see any of the numerous old, faded scars that litter his body. Noah's a little bit muscular, too, but not to the part where his muscles are super obvious through layers of clothing.

His current outfit is a set of navy blue pajamas with short sleeves. He's also wearing a locket that belonged to his birth mom and a ring that belonged to his birth dad, but he'll never tell you where they came from.

Reid Browne: He's exactly six feet tall, and definitely more muscular than Noah is. He's currently wearing a pair of silky blue pajamas with the same color/pattern as the shirt down below. His hair is brown and curly, but can sometimes look auburn depending on the lighting. His eyes are gray - kind of like Annabeth Chase's shade. The only other noticeable trait about him is the arrowhead necklace he's wearing around his neck.

When Noah opened his eyes, he felt like he was drowning in softness.

The last thing he remembered was hanging out with Reid - they were watching a movie he could barely remember the name right now, but it hadn't been all that entertaining. He had felt himself nodding off; Reid had been about to fall asleep, too. He must have fallen asleep like he thought he would; he felt as groggy as he usually did when he first woke up.

But something wasn't right.

He was underneath a pile of pillows he didn't recognize. When he dug himself out, he didn't recognize the room he was in, either. It could have almost been Lily's room, but Noah knew Reid's family hadn't done any redecorating.

"Noah?" a groggy voice said from behind him - right as he was hit in the face with a cascade of pillows being thrown in his direction. As he just barely caught the latest of the pillows, he turned around to see Reid sitting up behind him with very noticeable bedhead and unfamiliar pajamas. When had he gotten changed? "You're not usually in my dreams."

"I don't think this is a dream," Noah hesitantly said. It felt too real to be one.

He wanted to say more, but then he noticed other people in the room.

He stiffened.

Reid went silent and tense, too.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria