18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:07 pm
View Likes
lillianna says...

Dead Center
A Roleplay By @lulon
Roleplay Description By: @LZPianogirl

Ballad Highschool has a secret. A big secret. A secret that could possibly destroy Ballad Highschool's reputation.

BHS is home to around twenty supernatural students. These vampires, werewolves, and ghosts (to name a few), disguise themselves and study among their oblivious human counterparts. Supernaturals have disguised themselves so well that most supernaturals at BHS don't know that there are other supernaturals at the school. Their kind has been doing this for generations, hiding their features and abilities to not be seen in the human world. And for the past generations, this has worked.

But not anymore. With the threat of being exposed by an anonymous group looming over them, BHS's supernaturals must band together and do whatever it takes to keep themselves hidden.

Will they succeed? Or will they be forced into the public and out of BHS?

Rules:
- Put your character description in a spoiler on your first post.
- No controlling other people's characters.
- Don't post multiple times in a row.
- Most importantly, have fun!

Character Sheet: (Your descriptions can be as brief or as long as you want, just make sure we can understand it!)
Code: Select all
[spoiler][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Type (werewolf, demon, etc.):[b]

[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Hobbies/Skills:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b][/spoiler]
Last edited by lillianna on Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm probably listening to taylor swift.
can you tell i love pink?

she/her

(previously harperlouise06 and lulon)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:07 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I need to come up with a character for this, but I definitely want to take part in it!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:13 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Spoiler! :
I'm in too! I just also need a bit to get a character.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:14 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Spoiler! :
I'd like to do this. I'll try to come up with a character.
Edit: Wow. I'm smart. My brain just stopped working there for a bit.
Last edited by Shadeflame on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:14 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Spoiler! :
I'll probably join this! Gotta create a character first, though!

18 Reviews

Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:16 am
View Likes
lillianna says...

Spoiler! :
if everyone could bring two characters, that would be awesome! this will begin tomorrow!

she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:18 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I can definitely bring two characters! I just have a quick question about them - is it okay if they're technically ocs from a fanfiction of mine? It's a Stargate/Bartimaeus Trilogy crossover, so they're technically from another world and are something that's like a weird mix between ghosts and demons.
mage

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:06 pm
View Likes
lillianna says...

Spoiler! :
sure! anything goes.

she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:33 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Great! Then I'm all set to post after you do. :)
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:20 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I know you haven't posted yet, but I thought I'd take care of my character sheets now so I could just write my first post right away when yours is up later. :)

Name: Arin (pronounced Erin) Cartwright
Type (werewolf, demon, etc.): Half-human, half-spirit.

Looks: She has long light brown hair that she wears in two braids running down her back, and has hazel eyes. Arin's outfit choices can best be described as questionable. Her favorite jacket/shirt is a hooded poncho like this one, and she's almost always wearing cargo pants with a trusty pair of sneakers.
Personality: Arin's the type of person who's always on the move and very easily distracted. She often comes across like a kid in a candy shop - always wanting to try out and investigate new things she doesn't know a lot about. She can come across as naive to most, but those that catch her in just the right situation realize that she's surprisingly good under pressure.
Hobbies/Skills: Music. All the music. If there's an instrument she hasn't heard of or played before, she'll try to play it. And chances are she'll be really good at it on her first try - she's been playing music and singing since she was a kid.

Other: Her best friend in the entire world - or universe, for that matter - is her brother Simon. They're not twins, but they were born right around the same time and grew up together. The two love to perform together, and are almost at each other's side.

This section applies to Simon, but the two of them have a pretty big family. There's their uncle Oliver, who plans on attending the local college the next year - he currently lives with them. There's their mom and dad, who work for the military as researchers. There's their slightly younger brother Z, who's currently being homeschooled. And then there's Molly - depending on which sibling you ask, Molly is either the sweetest little sister in the entire world or an adorable kitten.

As a final fun fact: Arin almost always has an instrument on her, whether it's a recorder, a harmonica, a kazoo, or something else she can easily slip into her backpack. And she's naturally part of the school band and choir with her brother. :)

Name: Simon Cartwright
Type (werewolf, demon, etc.): Full spirit; rank: djinni.

Looks: Simon has short, light brown hair that's a slightly more defined shade than his sister. His usual outfit involves sneakers - slightly less worn than his sister's - jeans, a dark hoodie, and relatively basic, single color t-shirts. He's definitely on the taller side, and has an athletic build. His looks are the kind that you would expect from someone who was popular.
Personality: He has a grounded personality. In most situations, you can turn to Simon for a levelheaded approach to a problem. But even though Simon can get along with practically anyone, he comes across as...odd. He's more subtle about it than Arin is, but he's ignorant of most things teenagers consider normal - like social media. All in all, Simon comes across as an enigma. And, paired with his looks, that makes him just the kid of guy other students tend to crush on.
Hobbies/Skills: He's a dedicated music lover as well, though he takes after his dad with an interest in anthropology and archeology. He has a strange amount of knowledge on ancient history, especially surrounding ancient gods. Ancient Egyptian mythology is a specialty of his, but he can tell facts about other cultures, too.

Other: He's incredibly close with his sister Arin, as well as his uncle Oliver. He doesn't talk about Oliver too much in school, but he does mention that they've run little experiments at home together.
mage

queer and here.

18 Reviews

Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:54 pm
View Likes
lillianna says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Estelle Peer
Type: Ghost
Looks: Long, stick straight white blonde hair that falls almost to her waist. Always has a few random little braids in her hair. Pale grey eyes framed by long, brown lashes that stand out next to the rest of her, including her pale complexion. She almost seems to melt into the background. About 5’ 4”. Wears lots of grey and white, and loves long, conservative dresses.
Personality: Being a ghost, she seems to always melt into the background. Even as such a conservative person with such pale looks, her personality doesn’t match the rest of her. Super outgoing and likes attention, but not the bad kind. Hasn’t been exposed to much.
Hobbies/Skills: A gorgeous soprano singer. That’s it.

Name: Cher Mason
Type: Angel
Looks: Cher is quite tall, with long legs to be jealous of. Her chocolatey skin is complimented by long, tight, natural curls in a jet black. Usually, her hair is let down, but sometimes she ties it back with a lavender ribbon. Cher’s eyes are a golden green, which looks very unnatural with the rest of her, but seems to fit just right. All of this makes her a natural, yet unnatural, beauty. Wears a lot of high waisted pants and jeans with colourful blouses.
Personality: A natural leader. Doesn’t purposely pick fights with others, but it just seems to happen. Always wants to help others, and doesn’t think about herself much.
Other: Wins student council president every year. Loves sewing and collecting shoes.

she/her

142 Reviews

Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:38 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Spoiler! :
Hey guys, I'm a bit busy, so it may take me a while to create the characters and post! Sorry!

142 Reviews

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:37 am
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Sorry for double posting, but I got my characters done!
Spoiler! :
Name: Betty Ditte
Age: 17 (she's really 97, but she's a vampire, so she looks 17)
Type (werewolf, demon, etc.): Vampire

Looks: Betty has pale olive skin, which is dotted with freckles from when she forgets to cover up. She has large, dark green eyes and auburn hair that she wears in waves. She always wears a baseball cap, a crop-top hoodie or another long-sleeved shirt, and high-waisted pants with converses. She's about medium height, at 5'7", and is neither skinny or overweight.

Personality: Betty is old-fashioned, to say the least. She refuses to own a touch-screen phone, so she owns a cheap flip-phone her parents require her to have. Basically, she's a technophobe but will use technology if required. Betty is introverted, mostly because over the years she has seen friends grow old and pass away, and she doesn't want to be sad anymore. Once she opens up, she can be quite friendly, but still sends off gloomy vibes. Betty loves music and has an extensive music collection, some of her record albums dating back to the 1940s. Despite this fact, she can't play a single instrument.

Hobbies/Skills: Because doesn't watch TV, unless it's something on the history channel, or use electronics, she usually spends her time writing, painting, or sewing. Betty has also devoted some of her time learning languages and is fluent in seven, including Russian, French, and Spanish, and knows some words in many others. Her father is a mechanic, so she has some skills when it comes to fixing automobiles.

Other: Like in the movie "Age of Adaline", Betty moves around every 5-8 years so no one gets suspicious that she's practically unaging.

Name: Lukács (like Lucas but pronounced with a ch instead of s) Anssi
Type (werewolf, demon, etc.): Arachne (Ok, it's a Supernatural character/monster, but I thought it was cool)

Looks: Lukács has a "limestone skin tone" (look it up, it's like dark peach) and no freckles whatsoever. He has light blue eyes and wavy dark brown hair, which he wears at medium length. Lukács is rather skinny and tall, at 6'2", but is muscular. Lukács has a realistic spider tattoo on his left shoulder blade, which he covers with foundation whenever he's wearing a thin t-shirt. He has a scar on his forehead from where he got his extra eye removed.

Personality: Lukács is... outgoing. He's always at parties, always hanging with the popular kids, everything. It may be because of his handsome face, his amazing athletic skills, or his cleverness, but whatever the reason, he is always surrounded by people. Lukács is very cunning and always finds a way to get what he wants, even if it means beating someone up (which he can do easily). That being said, he is hot-headed and can be very violent.

Hobbies/Skills: Lukács is an all-around athlete. Although he is only a sophomore, he plays varsity football and baseball, runs track, and dabbles in wrestling. When he isn't playing sports or working out, Lukács is partying, playing videogames, or talking with his family back in Hungary. Lukács has a girlfriend named Kathy, whom he has been dating for about four months, and he spends time with her often.

Other: Lukács is Hungarian and moved to the US (or wherever BHS is) with his father. Mr. Anssi and Lukács send money to his mother and two sisters, Abigel (13) and Annuska (9), who are still in Hungary.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:56 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Okay! My characters are done!
Spoiler! :
Name: Feyre Winter
Type (werewolf, demon, etc.):[b] One of the Fay
[b]Looks:
She has long blond hair and soft brown eyes like pools of honey. She is tall, and is slim. She wears what ever is the latest style at the moment, although she likes leggings the most.
Personality: Feyre is one of the more popular girls. She seems a bit standoffish at the start, but once you get to know her she can be kind, although barely any people realize that. She loves to play mind games with her fellow students, toying with them until she tires of it and drops the pretense of being kind. She always remembers when you make her a promise, and she makes sure that whatever agreement she makes with another person is always fulfilled.
Hobbies/Skills: Feyre is a ballerina, and that takes up a large part of her life, although she makes room for other things as well. She also enjoys listening to music, and whenever a piece of music she likes is played, she will get up and dance.

Other: Feyre is an only child, and her parents are away from home a lot, leaving her alone. She likes to host huge parties at her mansion, and they are always very exclusive.

Name:Grey Holt
Type (werewolf, demon, etc.):[b] Weretiger
[b]Looks:
Grey has floppy brown hair and stormy grey eyes, hence the name. He is well muscled and he is one of those boys who most girls drool after. His tiger has grey fur and very dark brown, almost black, stripes running down its sides.
Personality: Grey is very outgoing and athletic. He likes to party and is a bit of a playboy. If Grey becomes your friend, you can be sure he likes you, for although he hangs out with a lot of people, he only has one or two who he actually likes. He is also very territorial of his friends, and has been known to explode in anger when one of them is slighted.
Hobbies/Skills:Grey likes to play soccer and he is on a competitive team. He also enjoys building things and is actually quite smart, although he tries to hide it. He has always had a love for nature, and he will often take walks in the woods and transform.
Other: Grey has two siblings, both younger sisters, who he pretends to hate, even though he actually spoils them rotten. His parents are comfortably middle class.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:11 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Can we start posting now, or should we wait for you to make a post first, @lulon? I don't want to mess up your plans for the roleplay, but I'm really excited to start - so I thought I'd ask. :)
mage

queer and here.

hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight