z

Young Writers Society

Warning:Unknown species attacking colonies!

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:05 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled "i have my reasons lad.." He grew wings made of ice and took to the sky iiz krii pah!" Ice surrounded the small facehugger then linked to all nearby xenomorphs and froze them solid."i can make a machine to absorb power from me!" He flew back down and started construction "just need an hour"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:43 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Where are you going to get the materials? Anyway, I could use my energy to power it." RedBear's left hand began glowing and it powered the ship. "No need for fuel." But RedBear's skin began boil, he was pushing his body and powers to their breaking point. "Ruugh!" RedBear held back a scream but came out a grunt. Soon the boils reached a little above his elbow in which he passed out. His heart was beating though too slowly.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:09 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver shook his head " i am the materials" he used ice magic to make pipes and placed his hand in the machine and it stabbed a needle into his arm "get him in the medbay of the ship and get us off this damn planet!" Silvers eyes glowed and flames surrounded the ship
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

The 'creatures' watched and shot at the ship with their plasma cannon. They went through the wall of fire and hit the ship, damaging it. Then a glitchy voice could be heard from the distance. "N-no es-escape!" The followed a roar.

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:44 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver took his hand out of the machine "fuel is full..." he raised his hand at the beasts as his eye went universal "Sil Kopraan Hahdrim" dark magic flew from his hand and trapped the beasts inside their own mind

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:48 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Their cloaks managed to trick the magic into missing them. A laugh echoed through the desolate hills. They managed to get far enough away to avoid any attacks.
Spoiler! :
What does that mean anyway 'trapped inside their own mind'. How does that work?
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:16 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
basically shutting down the ability to control their body and basically are stuck inside their head so whatever they do is only in their mind

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:50 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear soon woke up looked up at the ship seeing the damage. "W-wha-what happened?" RedBear said in a tired and raspy voice. He then looked down at his arm seeing the boils, he almost screamed but held it all back.

Random avatar

Fri May 08, 2020 12:59 am
ThetestmessageKara says...

Spoiler! :
i might join this on my new account but eh might not

Sat May 09, 2020 6:57 am
KaraUchiha says...

Kara would awake surrounded by the creatures
"what are you looking at beast well no matter"
Kara's eyes started glowing
"die"
The creature would fall to the ground dying then Kara would tp on to the ship
"what are you doing creatures that are easy to kill and you flee that's no option"
Kara would make the ship not functional
"well you fight the creature and you can leave but remember this im helping them not you. I want this game to last as long as possible"
Kara would start to vanish
"remember you can't win until you kill these beasts you leave but don't underestimate them i made all of you powerless to them hahaha"

Sat May 09, 2020 2:05 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
Your not gonna be on this rp if you don't even know what's going on, the ship is already grounded and your not going to have all this power. And if you say we can then all we gotta do is completely ignore you.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun May 10, 2020 2:04 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly wasn't paying attention to him at the moment as she rushed to the damaged piece of the ship, frantically searching for a way to cover it. "Sil, help Red. I'll find a way to cover the holes."
._.AmazingAeris._.

If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos