z

Young Writers Society

Undertale

Reviews: 1
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:04 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Flowey appears in front of you "howdy im flowey the flower....welcome to the underground....please feel free to explore...i must go.." He dissapears back into the ground
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:18 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear was running up the hill, tears running down his face. Soon he reached a small cave and he tripped and fell into the hole. He slowly got up from the ground covered in flowers, wiping away his tears. He looked up at Flowey confused.When Flowey went into the ground he began walking through the Ruins.

Spoiler! :
I think we should be younger in this because... Uhhh I don't know why. If you want to do this you can. Not a rule.
RedBear will be 13..i guess
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:09 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver,looking for peace and quiet tripped and fell down a hole and landed in a soft pile of flowers "where am i?" As soon as the flower disappeared he heard footsteps and ran towards them "hey!"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:38 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked back hearing somebody but kept walking. He came across a giant goat monster. "Hello?"

The goat turned around. "Hello my child,are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just fell down a giant hole. My name is RedBear, and you?" RedBear said examining the goat.

"I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. Come with me I will take you to safety." Toriel put out her hand to grab.

RedBear was reluctant but eventually grabbed Iran walked with her.

Spoiler! :
Whenever you encounter a monster you can choose what they say and do. And if there are two people who encounter a monster than whoever decided to encounter it can 'control' it.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:28 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver couldn't hear the footsteps anymore but could see someone ahead of him "a human goat?" He ran towards her "he- AAH FUKIN HOLES IN THE GROUND!" He fell down a cracked floor and broke his leg

Toriel's eyes widened "Another small child?"

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:01 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
Oh No the suffering begins

Walking
"huh a hole well guess i should jump i mean its a way to off yourself haha well that aside"
He would jump into the hole
"oh my even more children are you alright?"
"Im fine well i guess my part is here"
in his mind
"the genocide begins"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:26 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked behind him too late to see Silver. "Child?"

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:43 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver stabbed his claws into the wall and started climbing up it "hey! Are ye still up there?" He reached the top and looked at the two "hello...."

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:27 am
KaraNakabi says...

Well im just going to get to the chase
??? encounters Toriel
Toriel: what do you mean chi...
??? would kill Toriel
"welp guess its time for number two Papyrus"
??? would teleport ending up near Sans
Sans:you are not a good person but you are also unusual ill show you a shortcut
??? i have no use for you right now even if i don't kill everything you would still die easily
Sans:oh so thats is what your after then you leave me with no choice DIE!
sans would summon gaster blasters and attack ???
??? well im fine but that blaster i havn't seen that model in ages haha you are my target but not now
??? would leave
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:58 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
everyone please ignore KaraNakabi hes a little sh*t head

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:30 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
and your a faggot your insults are not effective

Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:30 pm
KaraNakabi says...

??? wondered how the other timelines where working
"I bet that idiot is sparing them and the other is probably doing the same but with a few deaths hmm... i will try to enter one of their timelines seeing what they've done welp time for papyrus"
??? would find papyrus before reaching the waterfall
Papyrus:why would you hurt us your a monster to and how come ive never seen you and how did you get to the surface
???:your right im a monster and the reason i was on the surface well that will be untold time to die
Papyrus: what...
Papyrus got cut off as his head fell to the ground
???:thank you for being a quick death
Soul form 1.jpg

coruppted form.jpg

Spoiler! :
i have three form for this my normal a corrupted and a clothed right now im in the first one with just the shorts
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:33 pm
KaraNakabi says...

soul form clothed 2.jpeg
soul form clothed 2.jpeg (10.44 KiB) Viewed 254 times
Spoiler! :
the third form

Random avatar

Thu May 07, 2020 11:17 pm
ThetestmessageKara says...

Spoiler! :
KaraNakabi been banned my new account will respond soon this is just the informer lets see how my new toys play my game

I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless