z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat May 23, 2020 1:56 am
AmazingAeris says...

"The thing is... look... I've been talking to Carol..." Dylan said under his breath.

"Well, what did you two talk about?" Lilly asked, her eyebrows drawing in irritation.

"She said you were upset about the whole fighting thing, and, honestly, I don't know what came over me... I felt you were messing around with other guys, I got self-conscious, and hurt you," Dylan's eyes began tearing.

"We've been through this exact conversation before," Lilly growled, "thousands of times. And let me tell you something: Next time you so much as look at my friends anymore, I promise to God that I will make sure you are put exactly where you belong. I'm sick of it," and with that, Lilly left, returning to her friends.

"Let's go," she growled, frowning, and leapt on the bear's back, heading home.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Sat May 23, 2020 3:32 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear followed Lilly, she seemed mad and upset, he didn't know if she say anything or not. But he looked at Silver and mind-linked with him. "Okay you can't get so mad that quickly you get taken over by your demon."

RedBear then looked up at Lilly. He was about to say something but kept his mouth shut. Then a loud bang came from behind them and Dylan was blasted into that air and hit the ground with a loud thud. RedBear grinned. "He'll be okay...in a few months."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Sat May 23, 2020 5:02 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

silver followed the two and looked back not forgetting about his ribbon fox "maybe a few years..." he snapped his fingers and growling mixed with screams could be heard from where Dylan landed "ouch....that's gotta hurt." he smiled and turned back towards RedBear and Lilly
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Sat May 23, 2020 7:25 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Silver with a glare as the screams suddenly stopped and dust flew through the air. "I know that look, I had to clone him and teleport him away. You don't need to be murderous." RedBear looked off in the distance and stared off.

He thought he saw a flame down the road and he ran towards it but when he blinked it was gone. Then he saw it on a roof and it disappeared as if it was blown out. Then he felt woozy and he felt...angrier abs then he fell unconscious but his body was covered in fire.

Sun May 24, 2020 12:21 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

silver ran to RedBear and kneeled by him and placed his hand on RedBears back and the fire was frozen in time and disappeared "dammit" he stood up and looked back towards the roof silver noticed RedBear staring at "Lil stay here... I'm going to check it out...." he then vanished into thin air and appeared on the roof "hmm...."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Sun May 24, 2020 5:01 pm
xenoboy05 says...

The fiery creature looked at Silver. "Silver, it's been a while...what do you want? Your friend freed?" Then the fiery monster looked down at RedBear by the street.

Meanwhile RedBear was paralyzed and the flames continued growing over his body.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun May 24, 2020 6:49 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly cried out and rushed to his side, as close as she could get without burning herself. "Red!"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon May 25, 2020 3:07 am
xenoboy05 says...

The demon looked down at Lilly. "I'm weaker without his body, anyway I have enough to kill her,he has too strong of an emotional attachment to her." RedBear then stood up, struggling and looked up at the demon. "You stay away from her!" But as soon as he tried to run the demon made the flamed grow one his back as he fell to the ground screaming as people began to come out of buildings and call the police. But the demon lifted his hand and everyone realizes and now no-one would notice them. "Can't have outside interference now can we." The demon said.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Mon May 25, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver readied his ultimate attack "do ye know of this attack? i created it to kill gods...it even has its own unique energy...dark matter...." his right arm had streams of purple going down to his fingertips

Mon May 25, 2020 7:57 pm
xenoboy05 says...

The demon laughed. "Unique? You can find dark matter in any demon that has a physical body." The demon looked at RedBear then at Silver. His flames grew around RedBear, only his face exposed

RedBear screamed and struggled to move. "Silver get away from him, please!" The flames grew more aggressive and RedBear screamed louder.

The demon looked back down at RedBear. "I would end you right now if I didn't need you." The demon looked back o silver. "Since I'm close to reaching my goal, how about we make it a challenge and I'll tell you what I'm about to do. I'm going to take control of RedBear and his powers, without him all I have is fire. And once I have him, I'll be the main boss and Kara would have seemed a simple mini-boss.

Tue May 26, 2020 12:04 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silvers ice grew around him and sealed him inside as his hair started to float "hello demon... I am your bane....." lightning swirled around him as the ice shattered "I am an angel of ice"

Tue May 26, 2020 1:01 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Haha, my bane? I could melt your ice easily, but I know you'll regenerate. I know your ice is weaker then the ice demons, but your more strategic." The demon suddenly disappeared and reappeared on another roof. He looked at the ice angel and taunted him. "Come get me if you dare. " The fire demon said.

RedBear looked up at Lilly with fear in his eyes. "If he takes over me, stay safe and make S-sure Silver doesn't get himself killed." The flames grew brighter and RedBear screamed more. "Please stay safe!"

Tue May 26, 2020 5:25 am
Silverthefox2 says...

the angel placed his hand on RedBears back "Divine Dividing!" the flames dispersed for a second but came back weaker "that should keep it stable" he walked over to Lilly "if it comes back just use what I did" he tapped her forehead with his index and middle fingers "you will be able to for a set time" he smiled as he disappeared and reappeared behind the demon

Tue May 26, 2020 6:24 am
xenoboy05 says...

'Dangit, that wasn't what I expected him to do.' The demon placed his hand on the angel's head. He began to melt but slowly. "You better be strong as a puddle of water."

RedBear jumped up, his back in major pain. "Don't touch him!" He flew at the demon.

The demon looked back at RedBear and reached out his other hand towards RedBear. "Poor choice." But RedBear disappeared like a fire was blown out.

"Over here!" The demon was kicked in the stomach who fell to the ground. The demon laughed. "You think that would've hurt me as badly. I down have organs so." He grabbed RedBear by the face and lifted him up. "I don't have stomach so I won't be immobilized for long from a simple kick." The flames began to consume RedBear again. "Run! Get t Shrodinger's box!"

Tue May 26, 2020 6:58 am
Silverthefox2 says...

the angel appeared behind the demon "seal of the eternal ice" the seal bound the demon deep in redbear "that should hold him"

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables