z

Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:03 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

In this RP you can ether make your on character up or use one form a book you are writing, ether one is fine.
Let's make this really fine. You can just start it for were ever you want, and we will just go with the flow.

This is my character for the Role play. You are aloud to add as many characters as you want. And you can do it as we write.

My Character:

Luna Moon is a 16 year old girl, she lives alone, because her mother and father died when she was little. At the age of 16 she found out what she truly was and what she was meant to be. She is rather rough, but loving at the same time. She is tall and rather skinny. She as short black hair that goes up to her shoulders, her eyes area a deep dark purple, she has dragon scale armor, along with a helmet that covers her whole face. She has leather pants and along with gloves and boots.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:44 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Olivia Flynn.
Nickname: Livvie.
Looks: Chocolate brown eyes, silky hair that goes down her back, short, soft skin.
Personality: Reading, quilting, baking and writing, loves giving people nicknames.
Family: Older sister, Hailey, already married and at her own house. Parents are Michelle and Michael. They work together as doctors. Both are pediatricians. Happy life.
Last edited by Lib on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:51 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna walked along the muddy banks of the stream, thinking about what else would happen in her life she didn't have the fainted clue about, being a dragon rider is one thing. That was like in her blood, but what if something really crazy happens? What was she thinking, she was over thinking things, she could handle what ever came her way.
With a grin she picked up a small flat stone and skipped it across the stream.

[Didn't know were to start, so i guess this will work. XD]
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:49 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Olivia looked up and saw the young woman who had tossed the stone. She waved at her, "Hey!"

She looked for a flat stone and tossed it into the stream. She flinched as it made a plopping sound and just sunk into the water.

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:26 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna spun her head around to see a girl was waving at her.

"What is she doing here?" She asked herself as she makes her way towards her. She watched as the the other girl skips a stone into the water, but cringes when it just sinks.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" Luna asked when she reaches the girl.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"I dunno." Olivia shrugged, "I'm Olivia, my friends call me Livvie. What's your name?"

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:42 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"Luna!" She smiles down at her. "Maybe we should take you home? you must be lost because I don't normally see other people so deep in the forest." Luna said scratching her chin.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:47 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Olivia laughed, "Okay then," she said, "where are we going?"

Her black hair waved in the light breeze and her brown eyes were shining with delight. She knew there was something special about this Luna girl.

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:52 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"Well we will have to head towards the city, and from there I'm sure you will know where you are." Luna explains, it was nice to have someone knew to talk to. Thomas was nice and all but he was a bit of a pain some of the time.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:54 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Okay then." she chirped, "Lead the way!"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:04 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Levi Quinn: He appears to be in his mid-teens, with bright green eyes and neat black hair. His current outfit is a white dress shirt, black pants and dress shoes. He also has a pair of glasses on. He's on the shorter side, but not by too much.

Teleporting - especially like this - was always give or take. Sometimes he ended up where he had intended to. Other times, he found himself in a completely unfamiliar place. This was one of the latter times. He suddenly found himself in unfamiliar woods, purple particles disappearing around him as he tried to get his bearings.

He could hear people talking in the distance. Their voices were unfamiliar, so he decided to play things safe - he cloaked himself in darkness and lingered in the shadows of the towering trees as he approached them.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:10 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

As Livvie skipped behind Luna, she chattered about her family, her favorite foods, her favorite animals. She shut up when she heard a bird tweet, "A bird tweeted! Does that mean the bird likes me?" she asked. "Birdy! Do you like me?"

Silence.

"Guess not." she sighed, "Oooh, look at this."

She picked up a shimmery twig and waved it around as if it was a sword, "Do I act like my age?" she said suddenly, "I don't think so."

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:17 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna sighed, "I don't even no how old you are." She glanced behind her at Livvie. "But if I had to guess I would say you were no older than thirteen."
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:33 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I just realize all of our characters have names that start with L. :P

When he finally got closer, he realized that they weren't much of a threat. The darkness faded, and he stepped out from the shadows - he could really use some directions so he knew where he was.

"Hi," he said with a casual wave.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:51 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
Yeah your right! XD

Luna jumps and spins around quickly pulling out a knife only to see it was another person. Slowly she put the knife away in its pouch.
"Where did you come from?" She asks in bewilderment.
Stay Creative!

you should no this
— Hijinks