z

Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:36 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

both Thomas and Luna shouted a goodnight to the two then turned their gaze on Jason.

"Aren't you going to head to bed?" Luna asked, an eyebrow raised.

Thomas Walked into another room then came out with a few tops and jean in his hands, then placed them on the couch for the others in the morning.

"If you need to talk Thomas and I will be up all night, so we have time." Luna offered, getting a feeling something might be wrong.

Thomas didn't say a word knowing he would probably get int he way. Gazing out the window he kept his gaze fixed on the village below.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:45 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason wanted to blurt out a sorry to them, a genuine sorry, and say that he believed in magic, and that he'd forget about his terrible past, but he just couldn't bring up the courage.

"Thanks." he muttered quickly and left them. He brushed his teeth, and went to the empty room, flopping onto the bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he had dozed off. Today had been a long one.
*insert quirky signature here*

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:33 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry for the short post, but I really wasn't sure what else to say in it. ^^"

By some miracle, it didn't take Kartiel long to fall asleep that night.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:42 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
Thats fine Jay! I'll just skip ahead.

Both Luna and Thomas looked down the hall waiting for the others to get up, it was about 8:05AM in the morning.

The night before hadn't had any trouble so both Thomas and Luna was in a rather good mood.

"I'm going tog et some food out for the dragonets." Thomas said over his shoulder as she walked over tot he fridge.

Luna only nod. "The others should be up soon."
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:52 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Even though it didn't take Kartiel long to fall asleep that night, his sleep was far from perfect. He had the same old set of nightmares as usual. And while it was usually easy to fall asleep after he had them - getting stabbed in the back could only be terrifying the first twenty times - he still kept waking up because of them.

By the time morning rolled around, Kartiel was very reluctant to get out of bed. It was only when he remembered that it wasn't his bed and that he had locked the door - he had to leave if he wanted to interact with the others.

Yawning, he slipped out from underneath the covers and left the room.

"Morning," he said, giving Luna and Thomas a wave - and ignoring the yawn that slipped out of his lips again.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:07 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

It was 8:10 a.m. when Livvie and Jason rolled out of their beds in unison - Jason crawled more than rolled, though. It took him time to realize that he wasn't home and that he was indeed in a magical land. Livvie knew where she was.

Livvie, hungry as ever, rushed out of her room and raced to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, combed her hair back into a braid and splashed cold water in her face. She was wide awake now and raced to the kitchen. "'Morning, Kartiel, 'morning, Luna." she said. Before she could do anything else, she peeked into the fridge. "I'm hungry."

Jason lazily came to the living room, flopping on one of the chairs, letting out something between a grunt and a yawn. And fell asleep again.

616 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:23 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna laughed at the three. "Morning guys! Oh I have some times and jeans for you guys if you want. Their on the couch." She glanced over at Jason and couldn't help but smile. "Not a morning person is he?"

"Oh you guys are up!" Came Thomas's voice as he came walking into the room with three dragonets perched on his shoulders. "I think these three have been waiting." He smiled fondly at the dragonets.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:20 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel knew he could have just walked over to the clothes and the dragonet, but it always felt good to use his magic early in the morning. He teleported over to the clothes in a flurry of violet particles, grabbing the darkest t-shirt and darkest pair of jeans. Then he teleported over to Thomas, grabbed Kon, and held his little dragonet close to his chest with his clothes draped over his shoulder.

"Thanks," he said. "I'll be right back."

A second later, he teleported again - this time popping into his bedroom to get changed with Kon in tow. Kon was placed on his bed while he switched from the clothes he had worn for the past twenty-four hours (more Levi Quinn than Kartiel) into an outfit that was more like what he wore away from school.

He grabbed Kon and teleported back out.

"Back," he said.
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:34 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie grinned at Kartiel. "That's so cool!" she bounced on her heels.

Gratefully, she took the maroon colored yoga pants and black hoodie from the couch. She rushed over to Ruby and hugged her close to her chest. "I missed you so much." she cooed, rubbing the dragonet's head fondly.

Still cooing at Ruby, she walked up to her room, locked the door and changed. Ruby flapped her wings while jumping up and down on Livvie's bed.

Downstairs, Jason started when Gale nudged his knee and let out a soft growl. "Oh, hi Gale." he said, scooping him up in his arms. He spotted the clothes on the couch and took the last pair of jeans and the blue t-shirt. Quickly, he changed in his own room, Gale following along lazily.

In a couple of minutes, Livvie, Jason, Gale and Ruby met everyone else in the living room. Jason was more awake now so he didn't fall asleep. "What's for breakfast? I'm hungry." he said.

616 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:34 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna laughed. "You know its really funny how all your dragons have taken after you so well. Gale is clearly not a morning dragon." Luna kept on giggling, until she saw they were all dressed. "I'm sorry if they don't fit very well, we can go down to the shops today and get you guys some training clothes that are your size."

Thomas frowns. "Lu one thing at a time, they only just got here, and they haven't even finished training their dragons yet."

Luna let out a small chuckle. "Oops, sorry. Pancakes anyone?"
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:23 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel looked down at Kon and grinned.

"I never object to pancakes," he said.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:05 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Smiling Luna got out the things she needed to make the food. "Good!"
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:47 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie and Jason grinned a reply. Pancakes were their absolute favorites. "How about the dragonets?" Livvie asked. "Don't they need to eat?"

616 Reviews

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:58 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna nods handing them a plate of chicken. "Oh yes, the will always be hungry!" Laughs.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:34 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel grabbed a piece of chicken off the plate and held it up above Kon. It was cute watching his dragonet trying to jump up and get it - even when it was held just high enough that he'd never be able to reach.

A few moments later, Kartiel took pity and lowered it so Kon could get it.
mage

queer and here.

One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia