z

Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:35 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

"One day his going to have you wrapped around his talon." Luna laughs watching the two.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:03 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel looked up at Luna and smiled.

"I never said I was against that," he pointed out.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:43 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie chuckled. Jason threw a piece of chicken up in the air and Gale flew up sloppily to catch it, making him grin. Livvie fed Ruby the chicken hand in hand, smiling every time Ruby slurped noisily.

"When are we going to start training?" Jason asked a bit too eagerly. When he realized his expression was too excited, he turned it down a bit by slumping his back. He cleared his throat.

Livvie pursed her lips and furrowed her brows. "If you're excited, you can be excited, Jay," she said. "You don't need to -" She waved her hands around vaguely at him, then slumped the way Jason hand.

Jason completely ignored her and threw up another piece of chicken for Gale to fly up and get. "Training?" He looked at Luna.
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:14 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna laughed, "I'm happy to see your excited," She points at him and then at Gale. "Well what you're doing now is training, your forming a bond with your dragon, and that is the first thing you need to do, but after breakfast we will go train with the larger dragons, and get you guys some riding uniforms." Rubbing her hands together a giggle escapes her lips, "And then your mine to boss around....Just kidding that's Thomas's job."

A grunt could be heard from the kitchen.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:48 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel didn't like the thought of being ordered around on principle, but he knew he had to go along with it - both to keep Kon and to prove that he was worthy of getting a wish granted.

"Sounds like a plan," he said, smiling.

Spoiler! :
Should we skip ahead to them training?
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:40 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Spoiler! :
Please. Everything feels like a filler right now.

616 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:56 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
Yes we can do that

Luna smirked at Livvie Jason and Kartiel the gravel under her shifting with her wait. "Right then who would like to train with me or Thomas?"

Thomas was behind her getting his riding boots on and making sure Shadow and Aduna had the saddles on properly.

Cracking her fingers Luna spoke again, "I'm not going to lie I'm going to have my fun with you guys." Giggles.

Thomas rolls his eyes as he heads over to the group, "Well today will be simple, you will learn to become one with the dragon as you ride them, this allows you to feel at peace in the air and you can always tell what they will do next, its almost like you can read their minds. So you will be using Shadow and Aduna for this task, being your dragons aren't old enough yet."
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:12 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie thought the words Thomas had said sounded familiar. "Is it like riding a horse?" she asked as she secured her helmet. She had already dressed into everything else.

616 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:43 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas kind of shrugs. "I guess you can put it that way, but it's a little different you'll understand once your on the dragon having to give it commands."

Luna nods. "To make this feel a little more like your first flight, Thomas and I have asks Aduna and Shadow to act like your dragonets will with their first flight, so if they give you a hard time it is only to teach you how to handle your dragon when the time comes."
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:13 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

He hadn't ever tried to ride a dragonet, but he knew a thing or two about riding dragons. It was hard not to, considering his lineage. He guessed this wouldn't be too easy, but also had a sneaking suspicion that he would have the least difficulty out of the three of them.

"Since we only have two dragons and three of us, who goes first?" he asked.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:01 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shrugs, "You three can decide among your selves. Though I have a feeling Jason would like to be last." Laughs a little.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:42 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Yes. Last," Jason affirmed.

Livvie smirked. "I'll go on Shadow, if that's okay?" she asked, walking towards the dragon.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:09 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I admit I've been having trouble finding the inspiration/motivation to write my last few posts, so I decided to reread most of this roleplay! It's wild seeing how much we've written since this started nine months ago. I completely forgot about how Livvie got mad at Luna and Kartiel for keeping secrets about their lives and abilities, and - more importantly - I forgot about the L gang. :P

I'm not sure how we can make this happen, since the last time happened naturally, but I'd love to have our characters all interact more like they did back at the beginning of the roleplay. :)

"If Aduna doesn't have a problem with me riding on her, I don't have a problem with you going with Shadow," Kartiel said. He gave Livvie a smile before turning to Aduna - waiting for confirmation from the dragon before making any move towards her.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:19 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Spoiler! :
Yeah I forgot about that! Gosh how could I forget! thank you Jay for mentioning that. I too would like them to act more like they did in the beginning.

Aduan nodded her head at Kartile while swotting Shaodow over the head, to allow Livvie on his back.
Letting out a small grunt of disapproval Shadow bent his neck allowing Livvie up.

"Oh and when you want to stop just shout out and we can stop for the day or take a break." Thomas informed them, not wanting them to feel presser.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:23 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel easily climbed onto Aduna's back. Even if this wasn't his original body, and even though it had been a long time since he had mounted a dragon on his own, he still remembered exactly how to do it.

"Thank you," he softly said to her.
mage

queer and here.

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca