z

Young Writers Society

Jigsaw: Unsolved

Reviews: 3
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:31 pm
DivinePrincess says...

Spoiler! :
a lil spooky storybook for those who enjoy fall as much as me. If you haven't heard of Jigsaw (the movies) that's fine. You don't need to ;)

JIGSAW: UNSOLVED

jigsaw.jpg

Welcome, tarnished souls. This is your nightmare, your envious escape from reality, and your chance of redeeming yourself for that you have lost. Are you worthy?

There is a world out there that has been tainted by those like you. Those who steal, who hurt others around them, as well as those who murder or cause brutal pain to any type of being besides themselves. Now, you are trapped in a warehouse with only your sins to help you, and your decisions deciding whether Jigsaw allows you to live or die. Choose Wisely: HE IS LISTENING.

The Game:

Spoiler! :

Jigsaw finds joy in others suffering, although he believes that murders that kill for their own benefit deserve to die. Your role in his "game" is to stay alive, and rather, get lucky with the choices he gives you. These choices will be hard and may effect others within the game, and it's up to you to decide whether or not he's trying to trick you: or if the decision is worth it.

He has one simple rule:

1. Do not try to escape. Let the game play. If you break the rules, you will be punished, and therefore will have to face the consequences.

John Kramer: JIGSAW

Spoiler! :

Rather than killing his victims outright, John Kramer (Jigsaw) traps them in situations that he calls "tests" or "games" to test their will to live through physical or psychological torture and believes if they survive, they will be rehabilitated.

John ultimately tried to end his life a while back, by driving his car off a cliff. Contrary to his expectations, he survived the crash. At this moment, he decided that he wanted to live. Severely injured, he crawled out of the wreck and pulled a jagged piece of metal out of his body. Thereby, he realized that he had only learned to actually cherish his life when his death had been imminent. Because of this, he decided to spend the remaining time of his life on testing other peoples' will to live, in order to convince them, to value their lives and the lives of those around them.

john kramer.jpg

Your Goal/Character Template:
[center]
Spoiler! :

Your ultimate goal is to survive. Create a character with a flaw or secret that nobody knows about. Something you believe, Jigsaw would look down on. It could be murder, cheating, any type of wrongdoing. Be creative, because he will use these secrets against you during his torture.;)
Code: Select all
Name:
Age (18-30):
Physical description (try to add a picture):
Personality:
Secret (Be creative):
Other:

[b]Goodluck.

Reviews: 3
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:11 am
DivinePrincess says...

Jigsaw

*Speaker Announces*:

I want to play a game.

Welcome, my newly found disciples. I hope you all are awakening with a sense of refreshment and excitement, because you are in for a wonderful treat. You all have barells over your heads, but do not be afraid.

I'm sure you are all wondering why you're here. You deny culpability, no doubt, for the circumstances in which you find yourselves. Salvation can be yours, if you cleanse yourselves of the habitual lies which have brought you here. Lies that you have told yourselves,lies that have brutalized others. Confess. The truth will set you free. But any attempt to violate my rules will kill you.

I want to play a game.

First, an offering of blood, no matter how little, will give you a green light to escape from this room with your lives. If you can release yourself from your demons, you can begin to shed the chains that those demons bring with them. Make the simple blood sacrifice that I've requested, or face severe consequences.

The choice is yours.

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec