z

Young Writers Society

Super Hero Team

Reviews: 4
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:22 am
DauntlessDagger says...

So, first of all, I want to admit that I am new and have never done this before. This is gonna basically be a role play. You make up an original super hero (or villain if you want), and then we work together as a team (like avengers!) Anything goes.
Also, this isn’t marvel or dc, it’s an original world, so you can copy from one if you want (ex, a billionaire playboy who’s power is a suit of armor is fine, as long as his name isn’t Tony stark.)
Oh, and if you can keep things PG13, that would be nice.
Thanks for reading this, and double thanks if you join!

Character Profile
Spoiler! :
Name:
Super hero name:
Looks:
Costume:
Powers (super power. You can keep this one blank if your character doesn’t have a super power, like Batman or black window):
Abilities (skills you character has):
Day job:
Personality:
Backstory:
Dauntless Dagger

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:29 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@DauntlessDagger I... have a question, m'dear - which you can move to the Discussion Thread whenever you create it.

If your goal is to create a roleplay. Why... didn't you create one? Y'know, in the Roleplay Realm? Since you're new, I juuuust want to make sure that the difference between Storybooks and Roleplay isn't lost on ya.
This isn't a judgement, by the by - I legitimately wonder why some create RPs in the SB section when the RP section is, y'know, just fine. Is there some terrible crime happening there that make people avoid it?

Oh, oh, other question! If a copy of an existing hero can be made, like a Batman not called Batman, what's the point of creating an original one? I'm mostly asking because if Superman, a heroic Galactus and, say, a Son Goku or a Saitama from One Punch Man team up, I'm not sure many would try to oppose them, or would be able to.

There you go! That's all I wanted to ask.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:38 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

Hi All,

As there has been no activity in this storybook for three months, it's being moved to the archives. This doesn't have to mean it's dead though!

If you want to continue writing then please just let a storybook mod know and we'll move it back for you right away!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein