z

Young Writers Society

Harmony West Hospital

Reviews: 3
Fri May 25, 2018 3:26 am
DivinePrincess says...

HARMONY WEST HOSPITAL

Spoiler! :
Yes, I got my Inspiration off of Greys Anatomy, Thank you:)

hospital856.jpg
hospital856.jpg (23.49 KiB) Viewed 308 times

Harmony West Hospital is one of the best and most recognized hospitals in the country with one of the most talented surgeons and medicine practitioners. Although, within the hospital, there comes drama and difficulties within the staff. Not only does the rush of the E.R. drive the employees insane, but it seems as though the rush also drives them to stay.

Your job here is to create a character and put them in the life of someone that practices medicine. In case you have absolutely no idea how medicine works or what levels there are, there's no need to worry because I can provide them for you!

Levels of Medicine:

Spoiler! :
Internship: Or better known as "Interns" is a physician in training who has completed medical school and has a medical degree, but does not yet have a full license to practice medicine unsupervised.

Resident: resident or house officer is a physician who practices medicine, usually in a hospital or clinic under the direct or indirect supervision of an attending physician.

Attending: a physician (M.D. or D.O.) who has completed residency and practices medicine in a clinic or hospital, in the specialty learned during residency. An attending physician typically supervises fellows, residents, medical students, and other practitioners.

Specialties:

Spoiler! :

Neurology: anatomy, functions, and organic disorders of nerves and the nervous system. (Brains, Spine, Etc) They usually preform brain surgeries.

Pediatrics:
involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.

General: physician who specializes in evaluating and treating a variety of conditions and diseases

Orthopaedic: branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. (Bones, etc. These are the people that work with athletes and all that ish)

Cardiovascular: doctor who specializes in surgical procedures of the heart, lungs, esophagus, and other organs in the chest.

Fetal: broad range of surgical techniques that are used to treat birth defects in fetuses who are still in the pregnant uterus.

Create a character based on those two things. Pick a level, and a specialty. Then fill out the CP. A plotline will be posted in a Writer Feed Pad sometime this week :) Please reserve a spot in the Discussion Topic!
Template:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age[/b](Please make it from 23-35)
[b]Level: [/b]
[b]Specialty:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Appearance (Please include a picture if you can):[/b]

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor