z

Young Writers Society

Web Of Lies

Reviews: 1
Fri May 18, 2018 5:25 pm
LonelyMelodies says...

Alex
I was lying on my couch at home when I saw the group chat Rosaria had made. And she had invited me into it. Wow. My day went feeling awful about Zac to the best moment ever. After the football game. I should probably go to the football game if I'm going to the party. My parents won't care. They wouldn't care if I dropped out of school and became a famous actress. I decided to respond to Rosaria.
Thank you for inviting me! I am excited to go.
Enter.
Ok, now I have something to do tomorrow after the Friday football game.
6:30.
Might as well make dinner.
Spoiler! :
previously TheSingingWonder

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Fri May 18, 2018 7:13 pm
Bellarke says...

Persefoni

I stand infront of the huge house, not wanting to ever call it home.

"Sefoni!" I hear a voice yell.

"What, Nate?" I look at my older brother. who is running across the lawn towards me.

"I just wanted to see if your going to Aria's party, too." He pants.

"Uhh...yeah. I guess. Why?"

"I was wanting to go early. And do you need a ride?"

"Uhh...no. I will have a friend drive me." I pull out my phone, and pull up a text to Kayden.

Can you come and pick me up for the party? brother's bailing on me. I hit send.

"Okay. See yah, Sis." He kisses my forehead, and then hes off.

Ding. My phone dings with a new incoming message.

Yeah. Sure, C U in 20. Great just enough time to get dressed.

I run to my room to get dressed, but before I do I text Aria.

C U @ party??!
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

Fri May 18, 2018 8:06 pm
LonelyMelodies says...

Erica
The party starts soon. I put on makeup: nude lipstick, Amber eyeshadow, highlighter, all that glam. Basically what I put on every day.
Beep beep.
It was Lillian, here to pick me up.
"Hey." I said as I got in the car.
"Ready?"
"Definently."
"Let's go pick up Alex."
Alex looked way different. She had full makeup, a sundress in the school colors, and her hair flipped.
"Let's go!" She said excitedly.
"C'mon Lillian, turn up the radio." Jenna demanded.
Lillian turned up the volume, and we partied all the way to Rosarias house.
Spoiler! :

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun May 20, 2018 5:50 am
Kanome says...

Dilan Rellins

It was an exhausting day at Mountain School of Special Arts. Dilan was walking home from the place, blasting classical music through his headphones. Since Dilan is technically eighteen, his parents rented an apartment for him to live in until he graduated. As soon as he reached his place, he slipped off his shoes and headed straight to his bedroom, which was the basic white room, with a bed that had red bed sheets and pillows. Next to the bed was the desk, with his closed laptop. He sat down in front of the desk, opening the laptop which showed his facebook page. He noticed a message was sent to him. His parents don’t go on social media, so it couldn’t be them, so who else would be messaging him? He clicked the notification and saw the message was from Rosaria Timmins. HE knew who she was, one of the student council members. He still pondered onto why a girl like her would be messaging someone like him? He read the contents of the message.

Hey guys! If you don't know me, I'm Aria. Student council member (the coolest one of course) and I just figured I'd invite everyone to the party I'm throwing after the next football game. My address is 26 Salain lane. If you have any trouble I can help everyone find it. I know you must all be so confused why I'm inviting all of you, but to celebrate the beginning of the new year, I want to try to include everyone I can! See you all here *kissy face*

He could tell that she was acting too friendly in the message, but that didn’t bother him much. He closed his laptop as he leaned his head back, looking at the ceiling fan rotating around slowly. He wasn’t much of a party person, so why would Rosaria invite him to something like this? Either way, he decided he would just go because he has nothing else better to do. He took out his phone, seeing a text message his father sent him. The text said that his father was going to send money for the rent next week. Dilan sighed softly and placed his phone on the desk. He got up and head to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a juice can labeled pink lemonade. Pink lemonade has always been his favorite drink, but he doesn’t know why. He sipped the drink and sighed once again.

“Why do I feel like that something bad is going to happen at this party?” He wondered to himself.

✤✤✤

Dilan arrived at the address that was mentioned in the message. He was wearing a red collared shirt with black jeans and red vans. He had his headphones around his neck. He looked up and down at the house. It was immensely huge, similar to his parent’s place. He noticed Rosaria walking towards him, having a bright smile on her face.

“Hi! So glad you can make it. You must be…. Dilan, right?”

“Yeah.” He began walking towards the house, but was stopped when she grabbed his arm. He turned and looked at her. He didn’t understand what she was doing, but he didn’t want to shove her off. “What?”

“You’re not very talkative, are you?”

He sighed softly as he gently freed himself from her grasp, going inside the house. All he could hear was music blaring and students socializing, enjoying the free alcohol and just having a fun time. He leaned against a wall in the living room area, placing the headphones on his head and started to play classical music. He zoned out the students and just wanted to be alone. He didn’t even know why he wanted to come to this party, since he doesn’t even know anyone here. He realized what he did was ridiculous. After being a few minutes into the party, he decided that he just wants to go home. He got off the wall, heading his way back outside, trying to gently push people out of his way. As he reached the door, he felt a slam against his face and was driven back. He rubbed his forehead and noticed a girl wearing all black on the ground, rubbing her head.

He held out his hand to her. “You okay?”

The girl looked up to him as she grabbed his hand gently. “Yes, I’m fine. Thank you, uhh…”

“Dilan.”

“Persefoni.”

The two grew silent then Dilan spoke out once again. “Sorry about that. I’m going now.” As he grabbed the door handle, he was pulled back from the host herself. Rosaria.

“You can’t leave! You just got here!”

He groaned softly. This was going to be a long night for him.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Mon May 21, 2018 7:34 pm
kat13254 says...

Rosaria

I take a second look in the mirror, upset with what I see. I grab a make up wipe, talking off my new lipstick again, and then reapplying it. I look at it for a few minutes, inspecting it. I sigh, it's good enough. I step into my full body mirror on the other wall, and run my hands down my side. Damn, I should've skipped dinner the past few days, my skin tight dress would've fit better. I throw my glasses into their case then shove it in the drawer, locking it with my little key, then shoving that I pop in my blue contact lenses, double checking my makeup, and mentally giving myself a thumbs up. I run downstairs, kissing both my parents on the cheek before they go to work, and when dad walks out the door she stays behind for a second, telling me where she put all the alcohol. Of course, preferably you'd bring your own, but mom is kind enough to supply an amble amount. I open the closet closest to the stairs, and grab my small deep blue heels, to go along with my dress, my silver necklace shining. I double check my teeth, and walk into the kitchen, grabbing my alcohol, which tonight I just decided to stick to Jack and Coke. But I do have some palm bays up in my mind fridge if that runs out. I pour one and take a sip, waiting until I hear the first knock. I look at the clock, 25 minutes until everyone should be arriving. I open the door, unsuprised to see Abi and Savana. They both look gorgeous, as always.
"C'mon, Mom got you two your favourites, at my request of course." We laugh and shut the door. Savana hooks up her phone to the home speaker system and starts blasting the music.
By the time others started showing up, I was already half way done my first drink, and Savana, god bless her heart, already had a slight stumble to her walk.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue May 22, 2018 5:30 pm
Bellarke says...

Persefoni

I rub my head where I hit it, and walk into the room, and look for Aria.

When I find her, she is in the corner with Savana, drinking.

"Hey!" Savana yells when she sees me and starts walking towards me.

I say walk, but it is more like a stagger. She is drunk.

Great. Thats just so fucking great! I think as she grabs my arm and looks at my clothes, my black crop top, and black tights, and black wedge boots.

"You look like a vampire." She says, spraying spit on my forehead. "I like it."

"Whatever." I say, and walk to Aria. "Hey."

She looks at me. "OH. Hey."

She isnt very drunk at all, so at least there is someone who isn't drunk off their asses.

"About what you were saying-" I go to say, but a loud laugh cuts me off.

Savana comes up and grabs Aria's arm and drags her away before I get say anything else.

I sigh, and walk into the kitchen and hop on the stool and lay my head on my hands.

This is gonna be a long party night. I think as I look around at the couples making out, and the friends laughing and drinking. Why am I the only lonely person here?
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

Tue May 22, 2018 6:00 pm
LonelyMelodies says...

Alex
I walked into the party with Erica, Lillian, and Jemma behind me. They left after about two seconds, and I scan the room. Zac isn't there. Of course he isn't. Why did I think he would be invited? Seeing everyone around me, some drunk, some partying, some about to throw up because they ate to much food. I spot Aria in the corner, with a girl whose name I know, Savana. Calmly, I walk over to them.
"Hi Aria."
"Heyo!" She sounds drunk. "Have fun!" And makes a sweeping motion with her hand.
"Thanks."
I give her little wave, and she snorts. Oh boy I think to myself
I spot Persefoni in the kitchen, and go down to sit by her.
"Hey."
"Leave me alone."
"No."
"Yes."
"NO!"
"YES."
"NO!" I shout so loud that some heads turn. I give everyone a friendly wave, and they all turn back to the party.
"Listen, we need to talk." I tell her in serious voice.
"Not now."
"Well, don't get drunk until after we talk, alright?"
"Ok."
"In an hour, ok? Right here."
"Sounds good."
I walk off, leaving Persefoni to sulk by herself. I join the girls, and we stuff ourselves, the head out onto the dance floor.
Spoiler! :

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Thu May 24, 2018 7:34 pm
kat13254 says...

Rosaria

I hear the commotion going on in the kitchen and it sobers me up from my half tipsy mind, I run into the kitchen and see Alex and Persefoni yelling at each other. I have half a mind to kick them out, but I don't want to make a bad image for myself.
"Both of you. Shut up." Drinking makes my tongue a bit harsher, but they need to listen. I reach into the fridge, grab them both a premixed drink of mine and shove it into both of their hands.
"Drink." I say commandingly. I want this night to go well.
About an hour later I feel the alcohol really starting to kick in, aided by the weed, so I call out to everyone.
"Truth or Dare everyone!" I saunter over to the couch, and sit down, making sure Persefoni sits beside me, much to Savanas dislike, as well as Evan's. He just wants to be all over me. Sleezbag.
"So we'll be playing truth or dare with a bit of a twist. There's no chickens. If you really don't want to do it, it means 7 minutes in heaven with the circles choice. And everyone who's partied with me before, knows I take this seriously. I'll start!" I grin with a slight twist behind it.
"Sav, truth or dare?"
"Hmm.. Truth."
I look over to her crush, "Who in this circle do you most like." Her face immediately flushes more than it already is, and she turns her eyes away.
"Evan." She mumbles, and I put my hand to my ear, and she timidly says it louder, and I laugh.
"So then, who's next."
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

Tue May 29, 2018 10:52 am
LonelyMelodies says...

Alex
As Aria leaves the room, I take a sip of the drink. I gag. This stuff is nasty. I take a few more sips, then let it go down the sink. I leave the glass on the kitchen floor, and head back into the other room. They are playing truth or dare. I join in. They go all the way around the circle, and then they reach me. "Truth or dare?" Aria asks.
"Umm...dare."
"Kiss someone."
Uh-oh. Who do I kiss? Well, the truth might as well some out now. I stand up, and walk over to Persefoni. Then, I lean down and plant a big kiss on her cheek. Everyone gasps, and I walk out of the room. I sit down in the kitchen, and Erica walks over.
"Hey."
"I don't feel good."
"Just rest, ok?"
"OK."
I lay my head on the counter, and fall asleep.
Spoiler! :

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain