z

Young Writers Society

The Akademia

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat May 05, 2018 12:15 am
View Likes
LakeOfCancer says...

I walked up to the front door, grabbing the key from my elastic black shorts, cut at low thigh, and jammed it into the key hole. The door opened, the chime rang, and I found myself in front of all different shelves of tea, each labeled with which powers lay inside them. Ones that gave you water powers were labeled under a large section called "Oceania". The ones that gave you mind powers were put into the large section called "Espirit", and etcetera.

I heard a teaholder fall from it's shelf and jumped slightly from the sound. Nothing should be falling, there was no reason for it to fall. I searched each isle, looking for the victim of this odd crime. It was in the Air section, one of the ones that gave you the power to control the Wind Gods.

There was someone dressed in a dark purple cloak, hunched over, reaching for the teaholder, probably trying to put it back up there without alerting anyone. There hand was covered in a black glove, but I could see the slightest of pale skin peeking from underneath it.

"What are you doing here? And who, may I ask, are you?" I ask in a deadly low voice.
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:52 pm
Rydia says...

Hi All, this storybook has now been locked and moved to the archives due to there being no activity in the last three months. This doesn't mean it has to stay here though and if you'd like to rally and give it another go, please let any storybook moderator know and we'll move it back for you!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki