z

Young Writers Society

Birds' Flight

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:33 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

It is the year 30XX. The people are happy -- no pollution, world peace, no poverty, no crime, solutions to everything. Everyone is in luxury in the floating island cities and the farms down below that produce enough food for everyone that existed. Families are huge. All cars fly. Long lives. Everything that a person could need.

But one day, five humans fall from the sky above the great city of Chicago. Eyewitnesses claimed that they just came from above the clouds and fell. After the humans hit the ground with a crunch, the people of Chicago inspected them. They all seemed ordinary; and dead, for that matter. Then, one of the girls sat up and, one by one, they all awaken. However, the humans that had fallen are not what they appear.

The people are scared and the five are thrown in jail. Then, one by one, important people start dropping like flies. At first, they seem like suicides, but then the police uncover their true intent -- murder.

In a panic, the people start to blame the fallen humans on the deaths. They demand the authorities to sentence the to death. Now, with the help of only a few outsiders known as the Jailbreakers, they must escape the twisting city of chaos with almost everyone against them...

You have two characters -- one Jailbreaker and one "fallen human."

Spoiler! :
1. @izanami
2. @FalconerGal9086
3. @ZeldaIsShiek
4. @Lake
5. @
Last edited by zaminami on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin