z

Young Writers Society

Prison Break

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:26 pm
View Likes
Danni88 says...

You wake up in a prison in the mysterious country of Tersa. You, along with your cellmates, must escape it and find your way back to your homes before you are executed by a mysterious group of hero-haters named The Black Bolts.
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

104 Reviews

Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:41 pm
View Likes
Danni88 says...

India groaned and opened her eyes. The last thing she remembered was a mysterious dark figure in her room and a throbbing pain in her skull. "Savannah?" she whispered, pushing herself into a sitting position. She was in a damp, gloomy, dark prison cell. She slumped back against the wall. "Oh, no..." When her eyes had adjusted to the darkness she looked around to see if there was anybody else with her.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:21 pm
Mageheart says...

Quinn Blackwood

Waking up in a prison certainly wasn't the way that she wanted to start her day, but unusual things had become a frequent occurrence for her. She took in the cell with intrigued hazel eyes. She certainly didn't like being trapped in a cell, but the mystery surrounding this was alluring. She got to her feet and began to investigate her cell. It wasn't anything particularly special. In fact, it was fairly average. Dark, gloomy - it fit the bill of a classic movie prison.

She moved to the front of the cell and observed the hall outside. Older prisons typically had a lot of ghosts. It was difficult to gauge the age of this place, but there was certainly the possibility of it being old enough to have had practices that would have resorted in deaths. Another minute passed. Unable to find any ghosts wandering about, she sunk back into the shadows of her cell. She was frustrated. Ghosts were an easy way out of this. They could give her the explanation she needed, and could seek out the keys that would surely unlock her cell.

Which meant she had to do things the hard way.

"Hello?" she called out.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

104 Reviews

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:53 pm
View Likes
Danni88 says...

India scrambled to her feet as she noticed the girl standing by the front of the cell. “Hello. Who are you?”

Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief