z

Young Writers Society

Un llibre

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:35 pm
KiraThePotatoChip says...

It all started in that ragged old coffee shop. You were there, standing in those ridiculous clothes, smiling brightly and gesturing your cup towards me. Times were simple back then, back before I was able to understand things no human should have to understand, saw things no being should gaze upon. You dragged me back from Hell itself, and you showed me the space beyond atoms, you were my greatest memories, and you were my ultimate downfall. Shhh! Many secrets lay in these halls. Do you remember who you are?

Aries:
Taurus:
Gemini: @nickelgotyourback
Cancer:
Leo: @Desdemona
Virgo:
Libra:@Vellichor
Scorpio: @Strident
Saggitarius:
Capricorn:
Aquarius: @KiraThePotatoChip
Pisces:

You graduated from the University of Reality, top of the class. You learned everything you had ever wanted, and you became a Celestial. You were one of twelve that were granted the honor of becoming a Zodiac, a protectorate of the universe. You traveled through the Magus Arcanum, your very own machine of miracles, taking you throughout the entirety of creation. Forgive me, my eyesight has been added by age, and you do change yourself so often. Tell me, what do you look like now, after all these years?

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:(Physical and literal)[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Zodiac Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Magus Arcanum Appearance:[/b]
[b]Tools/Weapons:[/b]
[b]Other Information:[/b]

Oh, that machine of yours, existing but not existing at the same time, bigger and smaller at the same time, everything possible and impossible existed in that rift. My old friend, I am going soon... Never forgot who you are. All of space, all of time, all of reality is yours to travel. I remember your rules. You are bound to serve them.

1. Follow the wills of your superiors, follow their rules, and the rules all other storytellers have followed for years.

2. Act when necessary, do not cause harm to another unless it is the appropriate course of action, do not eviscerate needlessly, do not speak harshly unless you feel the need too.

3. Travel safely, do not interfere with another Zodiac in an unjust way, they must give unto you their blessing for interference.

4. Enjoy your travels, you are protectors, but you are also masters of reality, you may enjoy yourself to the fullest.

You should probably go now. Find someone new to travel with. Find yourself once again. This is our last meeting. Goodbye, you daft fool, see that you never forget who I am...
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

"When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are."
— Mikhail Baryshnikov