z

Young Writers Society

Universal University

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:30 pm
GreenTea says...

Welcome to the Universal University! A university with universal ideas! All joking aside, this is a school open to all corners of our wide expanse of a universe. This is loosely based on my idea for a novel called "Two Hundred and Some Odd Years", but that's not the point! This school is a college open to people from different and infinite dimensions! Some are just several miles wide while some are full of entire planets! Anyone can come and apply if they can find the gateways to the dimension in where the school resides. Some popular places for gateways are in some famous landmarks, strange land formations, and unexplainable natural phenomenon. Take your pick!

In regards to what the university teaches, it can teach a variety of things. From normal, mundane studies to multiversal domination! You must choose your major and your minor; something you want to be REALLY good at and another that you want to learn but you don't necessarily want it to be your main course of study. However, this is a school of the highest caliber so every student must have a major they absolutely excel at! This school's goal is to make you better than the best and make you a worthy candidate for Universal jobs and applications. The Universal University takes all kind of students, but they must be the best and the most composed! And above all, they must treat all others as equals. So, no bullying, no discrimination against people of a different dimensional status!

There will be action, there will be drama, there will be suspense! Guys, gals, nonbinary pals! (I love Thomas Sanders), please enjoy yourselves!

To create your character you must use this template to make thing easier for everyone else:
Spoiler! :
Name:
Minor
Description (I would also love to see a picture if you can find one that generally describes your character):
Dimension
Uuuuuuppp for dramatic romance???:
Anything Else?
Who needs people when you have tea and internet memes?

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin