z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Transendence

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:00 am
KiraThePotatoChip says...

Setting

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Before anything, there was the force, and after everything, there shall still be the force. Hundreds, if not thousands of years after the fall of the New Republic, the Sith and Jedi had fallen out of the eyes of the galaxy forever. Now, there is the Imperium, how an Empire should have been if it had been for good, how the Empire should have always been ruled. The 50th Galactic Emperor, Opuld Blarhyrs rules the galaxy, having grown the expanse of the Imperium to probe even the furthest reaches of unknown space. Everyone prospers under his rule, but danger lurks in the corners of the galaxy.

The Celestials, ancient beings who are rumored to have kickstarted the advancement of technology, even the beginning of life, have returned. Unlike the Family of Ones that came in contact with the Skywalker line many generations ago, the returning Celestials seek to destroy and conquer all sentient life. By the blessing of the Emperor, the Academy of the Hunt was formed, striking a balance between both dark and light in the force.

Now, the search is on. The first batch of Hunters from the Academy have been assigned by the highest order to return to Tython and Korriban, and secure the planets for use by the Imperium. Meanwhile, the Celestials have ravaged the outer edges of the galaxy, consuming planets whole. News is slow to reach the Emperor, will it be too late, or can the Hunters discover the Celestial threat and try to defeat them in time to save the galaxy?

Character Template

Code: Select all
Name:

Appearance:

Force User?:

History:

Weapon Description:

Personality:

Personality:

Norms

Some basic rules, requirements and restrictions.

First off, the Jedi and Sith do not exist at this point anymore, they are a unified mass of both light and dark side users, although they do act in similar ways to the old orders, with a council, ranks, and regulations. If you got confused at the main plot points, the Celestials are making a comeback, though no one knows it. The hunters are sent to Koribban and Tython to retrieve artificats initially, and safeguard the planets. The setting of the whole story meshes both Canon and Legends material, as I see no reason for them both to not exist in the same place, as long as they flow together. It's up to you to decide which characters and settings you want to incorporate from both walks of story.

Rules
1. All SB rules apply
2. Don't godmod
3. Respect one another
4. Don't kill off characters without the owners permission
5. Have fun
6. I'm down for just about anything, just keep it strictly PG-13, be that violence,
romance or language.

Now that that's out of the way, feel free to join in!
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie