Young Writers Society

Final Night

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:45 pm
sheysse says...

Final Night

Yesterday we noticed the dome.

The people of the villages have lived within it for centuries without ever discovering it was there. We are an experiment. The world we lived in as simulated, and now it is ending.

Apparently, as we have been informed by the scientists themselves, they are under strict orders to destroy our land with nuclear weapons if we ever discover what's going on.

By the end of tonight, they shall fire the weapons.

I write to you not as a final message. I write to you so you will not worry. I am not afraid, and you should not be either.

The scientists plan shall not succeed, because I have already sent seven children to stop them.

They are not ordinary children. Each one has an Ice Essence, Fire Essence, Nature Essence, Water Essence, Wind Essence, Stone Essence, or Blood Essence. Surely you have heard of the legends of such powers, where the owner of an essence can control the corresponding element?

Plus, they have been trained as high ranking warriors. Though our technology may be less advanced than the scientists, tonight we shall raise hell.

Rules and Info

• Your character must be a child
  • Technology is medieval in the dome, but the scientists are equipped with modern weapons, like guns, as well as being protected by military soldiers
  • Only one character can have a certain essence, so better claim it in the DT quickly
  • Swearing and gore is allowed, but sex is not
  • The weapons that characters world must be unqiue, not "sword" or "rapier"
  • Blank Character Templates will be posted soon
  • Have fun! :D

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae