Young Writers Society

Real. Very Real.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:38 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Hmph. Hello, human.

I can imagine your thoughts write now. "Oh, look. A cool new storybook! Let me check this out!"

This is not just a storybook.

It exists outside the world you call the internet. This is real.

Once you join, you cannot leave. Not really. You can drop out, but everything you did will be remembered. You see, mortal, leaving is just a new beginning.

But don't worry about that. It shouldn't affect you. Most likely.

The characters you will meet, the people you'll kill. They are all real. They may not be real to you, but even fiction is real, somewhere. And that somewhere is here.

We live here. Everything you do affects us. And we aren't just words on a screen.

Your actions will always be remembered, by us.

Kill the leader of the tyrannical king. Or kill the hero. Your choice.

Blood is allowed in large quantities.
Swearing shall be kept to a minimum.
Sex is not allowed.
You cannot undo anything.

Now, if you're willing to join this, then create your character. Leave whatever info you want. Age, appearance, personalitt, sexuality. Up to you. But remember, there's no going back.

Oh, who am I?

U n i m p o r t a n t .

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:59 pm
sheysse says...

I suppose you'd want some more details. Fine.

Our world is, technologically, the same as yours. The major difference is that we still have a king ruling our land.

Speaking of kings, that's our land's problem. A mysterious illness claimed the lives of our young king and all his heirs, leaving just his tyrranical uncle to rule.

The people of this land, called Storybook, were divided. Some chose to side with the new king, Lord Hayell, our of fear. Others joined the resistance, a group set on killing the king and letting a new king take over. Finally there was the rebels, who intend to kill the king and instate a more effective government system.

It's your choice who's side your on, but remember, that choice is permanent. And also, don't forget, to us everything you do is real. Don't play devil's advocate just cause, or you may end up hurting innocent people.

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss