Young Writers Society

Realms

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:54 pm
KiraThePotatoChip says...

Realms

Origin System

The universe. A beautiful thing isn't it? It's always funny how vast you think it is when in reality it's simply a playground for powers beyond comprehension. The very planet that you stand on was most likely the first object ever created by said powers. Over many years you have probably felt something inside of you. Something that tells you there is more out there than meets the eye. You are correct. Something is out there, and it is responsible for all that has happened in the course of history itself. The planet that you call Earth is the what we like to call the Anchor. Despite the planet itself not being at the center of the universe, it is the center of all creation, and as such is the basis for what is considered 'normal'. Tied to this very universe are an unthinkable amount of realms, all created by powers beyond belief. Anything is possible with these realms, one is dedicated as an arena to fight your worst enemies, and claim their blood. Another is filled with puppies. These realms are not created solely by those great powers, but also their followers, and in turn, those followers give power to other followers. This entire universe is the origin system in which all other realms are bound.

The Void

The void is an area which cannot have realms founded within it. It is the gateway to the other three quadrants of realms. When the creator of your system was first awakened, three others woke with him. The White King, The Prism King, and The Colorless King. The White King inhabits an area underneath the Void which houses the negative realms. The Prism King inhabits a split area, in which realms are split in half through the negative and double negative quadrants. The Colorless King inhabits the split realm of negative and positive realms. If you imagine a mathematical graph the void would be housed at the exact center of the graph. Unlike most media on your planet likes to portray voids, this Void is pure nothing. Color, light, life, temperature, none of the exist. One cannot pull a weapon out of the Void, nor can they build anything within, it is simply empty. To traverse the Void, one needs to focus their mind in another quadrant as they enter the void, lest they become lost within.

Ghosts

Now we arrive at the conclusion of this story. You are what we like to call a Ghost. You have the capability to create, traverse, conquer, destroy, reform, and control realms. You probably lived most of your life as a conflicted person. You always felt like you should be somewhere else. If you choose to follow us, you will no longer be human, forgotten by all you love. If you so choose, you can serve with me, and I will teach you how to harness your power. You have the other choice of doing whatever you want. Feel free to explore other realms, try and create your own, or conquer anothers. Word of advice, however. Each realm has its own set of rules. Not just laws to follow, but everything you know will be erased the moment you step into an unpredictable realm. Physics won't work how you think they should. Follow me, or carve your own path, its up to you. My name is not what matters, you may call me The Black King.

Spoiler! :
Character Profile
Name:
Apparel:
Weakness:
Traits:
Hobbies:
Allegiance(Black King, White King, Prism King, Colorless King or self):
Other information:

And heres a long list of realms

Spoiler! :
Realm List

Realm 0: The Origin System
Realm 1:
Realm 2:
Realm 3:
Realm 4:
Realm 5:
Realm 6:
Realm 7:
Realm 8: Arena
Realm 9:
Realm 10:
Realm 11:
Realm 12:
Realm 13:
Realm 14:
Realm 15:
Realm 16:
Realm 17:
Realm 18:
Realm 19:
Realm 20:
Realm 21:
Realm 22:
Realm 23:
Realm 24:
Realm 25:
Realm 26:
Realm 27:
Realm 28:
Realm 29:
Realm 30:
Last edited by KiraThePotatoChip on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

624 Reviews

Reviews: 624
Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:59 am
Casanova says...

HEY, I GET IN ON THIS RIGHT?
Chat's bangin' yo

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison