z

Young Writers Society

Girl/friends

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:51 pm
*coco says...

Hey, everyone! So, I haven't done storybooks in a while now and was rummaging through some old SBs of mine. This is basically a revamp of one of them. Please PM if interested :D

Plot: It’s simple enough. This SB will be following the lives of four young women (all of whom are best friends). Fresh out of college, they’ve moved away from the sleepy town they came from and decide to share a flat together in the heart of a bustling city. Some hope to make it big, or to find Mr Right, others wouldn’t mind a bit of both, but the one thing they have in common is their love for each other.

But with four different personalities living under a single roof, how long can that love really last? Buckle up as we go on a journey of the power of friendship.

Important information
Spoiler! :
This is a permission only SB so please PM me your profile first and I will let you know if it’s ok for you to post it on the SB thread. This is because I want to make sure we get a nice mix of personalities between the four friends.

I’m sticking with four friends at the moment because I want to be able to really focus on their relationship, and that will be difficult if we end up with eight or nine girls. However, if the four main spots are filled and you still want to join, PM me and I might let you join as a secondary character.

Guy characters are allowed and very much welcome too, since there will be romance in this SB. You can be a co-worker of one of the friends, family, or even a total stranger. The choice is yours.

As soon as the characters are finalised, I’ll create a DT and post pictures of the apartment and other stuff.

Lastly, please only join if you're committed. It makes me sad to see SB's dying due to lack of posts :(

Character profile
Spoiler! :
Name:
Nick name:
Job: (all the characters need one. They’re from middle-class/upper-class backgrounds so they can be anything from fashion designers to business executives – you decide)
Personality: (likes, dislikes, habits, hobbies, biggest fear, dream … the more you include here, the better)
History:
Your role in the group: (if your one of the bestfriends is your character the ‘mommy’ of the group, or the ‘rebel’? Be creative. If your one of the guy characters, what’s your relationship with the girls, are you a co-worker, or a childhood sweetheart? Again, be creative)
Other: (anything else you want to include. Does your character have any issues, fears, secrets?)

PM me your profiles if you’d like a spot, if you have any questions, feel free to post them on this thread and I’ll be happy to answer :D
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott