z

Young Writers Society

Woodsboro University

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:54 pm
NicoleBri says...

Spoiler! :
A/N: Firstly this is only my third SB ever made. My first one ended on a good note and we managed to end it correctly.. It was about a Haunted House. Honestly, it is sad, but it was like a year ago. If you have any questions about this SB just let me know in a message or DT once it is created. <3

Plot is currently in Revision as of 10/25/2016 in a week or so it will be fixed <3 thank you much for your time and patience.

Plot: It is August 19th and the beginning of your first year at college. Things are a lot different than high school and there aren't many people you know since you transferred to a school a couple states away. You are here to do your studies and of course make new friends and what not. Who knows, you could even meet the love of your life here.

*The college is in Woodsboro, North Dakota.

Character Profile:
Name:
Personality:
Image:
History:
UFL?
Area of study?
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:27 pm
ashtheawesome12401 says...

Character Profile:
Name: Augustine Silvia Moallemia
Personality:She does not let anyone stand in her way. She wants to become the very best, and she strives to do so. Augustine had great friends in high school, but she is tired of the old days. She wants new friends and a whole new life. She will fight back if she needs to, and she appreciates every kind gesture she receives from others.
Image:Image
History: Her mother and father let her do things on her own, well positive things. Such as join the soccer team, or being in chess, club. Augustine pushed to be on the top. She pushed for many scholarships to help her pay for college, and she earned many of them. She was in national honors society and ranked fourth in her graduating class. That did not upset her, as she knew she was going to push further. She wanted to get away from her friends, although she loved them, she wanted to try new things and meet new people.
UFL? (what)
Area of study? History, Anthropology

Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale