z

Young Writers Society

The Secret Trapdoor

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:47 pm
View Likes
Transport222 says...

The Secret Trapdoor is a narnia fanfic were you can post the story of your dreams. remember: Narnia will have changed since the books so don't try too hard to make it seem in the same light of the book!
rules: Yes these ARE important!
~NO SEX. Romance is ok but please no other stuff. Narnia was a children's book.
~No swearing. This is again quite important to me.
~There can only be five human characters from earth but there can be HUNDREDS from Narnia if you want.
~Gore is ok in small amounts. Please not too much.
Thank you guys and remember; You never know what you will find behind the trapdoor...
This account supports LGBTQ+ rights

900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important.
-The Doctor

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:31 pm
View Likes
Transport222 says...

Ben:
I woke up to the sound of the gushing river. I could not believe that I was finally here. After all this time. School was out! Me and my friends had gone, once more, to our summer camp. I could feel the wind on my fresh face and I could finely feel free. This meant the world to me.
I wriggled out of my sleeping bag and shuffled towards the tents door. The boy beside me let out one almighty snore. He was obviously not awake yet but I was.
I pulled down the zip and began to feel the sun on my face, the wind in my ear and the fresh forest sounds and smells filed me up. This was it. Today was going to be nice, perfect.
It felt right.
But I could have never have predicted what would happen to me and my friends...
Behind the stream I could just make out the shadow of a thin girl.
This account supports LGBTQ+ rights

900 years of time and space and I've never met anyone who wasn't important.
-The Doctor

We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart