z

Young Writers Society

Pokemon! Go Storybook

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:04 am
sheysse says...

Pokemon Go Storybook

POKEMON GO! If you like writing (which I assume you do, since you’re on YWS) and you like Pokemon Go, then you came to the right place! This is going to be an odd storybook, so if you want to join, definitely read the rules and instructions carefully.
Rules and Instructions

The idea behind this storybook is that YOU will be embarking on a Pokemon journey. However, it will be tied to your Pokemon Go account. First off, your character will have your YWS account name. Their pokemon will be your pokemon in Pokemon Go. You will be on your in game team. Of course, you can decide their personality and looks. Don’t worry, we won’t associate you with your characters personality. Now for the rules:
1. Don’t lie about your pokemon and CPs. Just be honest, or else it ruins it for everyone. Don’t think you need to impress people by lying… Pokemon Go isn’t a skill game anyway. It’s a chance game, and people living in cities have the upper hand anyway. As you catch more pokemon, you will update your character's pokemon.
2. Don’t swear. EVER.
3. Don’t break rules. EVER.
4. If you want to talk to me about something, just PM me. And no, I will not allow you to add yourself a Mewtwo.
5. There will be competition between teams, as in the real game. TEAM INSTINCT FTW!!!!!!!!
6. No sex. Pokemon is a kid’s series.
7. Have fun!
8. Extra rule for a smiley- :D
Last edited by sheysse on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:10 am
sheysse says...

Character templates here:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pokemon (Six strongest, include CPs):[/b]
[b]Team:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Favorite Pokemon Type (Because why not?):[/b]

If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes