z

Young Writers Society

The Battle for Olympus

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:40 pm
View Likes
Desdemona says...

Ancient Greece, a land of sophistication and serenity, exemplary to all others is under danger. Tensions are escalating both between Gods and between Gods and Titans themselves.

While the Gods drink ambrosia and enjoy the luxuries of Mount Olympus, in the Underworld, there is an uprising. Hades has grown tired of being the useless brother not even admitted into Olympus and has decided to do something about it. He has freed the Titans from Tartarus and set them loose to unleash havoc upon the world. It is up to the Gods to save Mankind -- and themselves. However, the challenge is a difficult one. Can they do it?

Spoiler! :
Hiya :) So far, there are three sides to this war.

- The Gods
-The Titans
-Hades and his subordinates.

I am sure you're familiar with the Olympian Gods so I won't get into detail. Genderbends are possible if you want your charrie in another gender. Zeus can be Zeuris for instance, if you prefer. All Gods are accepted.

The Titans: The ones released are:

Gaia -- Titaness of the Earth and Nature
Uranus -- The Titan of the Sky
Hyperion -- The Titan of Light, Sun and Dawn.
Mmemosyne -- Titaness of Memories
Coeus -- Titan of Intelligence

Titans are very similar to Gods. They were kind of the fore-gods, very similar in appearance and personality to the current Gods. However, due to their years in exile, their skills have diminished greatly and they must work hard to become what they once were.

Hades' Subordinates: Here we have sirens, daemons etc... Feel free to invent things here.

Spoiler! :
Character Profile:

Name:
Allegiance to:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
What does s/he have to gain out of this war?:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Strengths:
UFR?:
Other details:

/color]
Excuse you, I'm your friggin' queen!

Don't take it too hard when you lose to me, I always win.

Spoiler! :
August 1, 2015 - April 21, 2016: BlackCatXx
April 21, 2016 -- Desdemona

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain