z

Young Writers Society

Synonyms for Silent: (Chpt 1) The Quiet Castle

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed May 18, 2016 6:42 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

It started in a midnight tunnel. No lonely lights, no shining spotlight. Caught in between worlds. Twilight and Dusk, no chance of the dawn, for the clouds were too many, and one ray will never cure the sickness ravaging the world.

Its a never ending spire lost in the inky black depths above. And only together can you find it.

Scream forefathers, pioneers, revolutionaries, for only the clouds can hear me.

There is only a dead end to this story, and if the Dawn ever rises, it will be by the hands of the echoes that were never seen.

HE IS LYING

The only way forwards is backwards, though when it rains, time will soon wash away. The boat will be your choices. An ark of unity.

FIND THE QUIET CASTLE

ONLY HE WILL TALK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooookay. Lets get right into the rules and cp. This is a storybook where none of your characters can talk. Everyone starts out at a different spot in the starting location, which will be revealed in the first post. The first objective will be to find each other, though if you choose to, you can start in a group of two. The rest of your goals will be revealed as the sb progresses.

There are no rules, though I wouldn't suggest killing a friend. Only bad things will come of that, and after all, sb's are a team effort.

Here's the CP!

Spoiler! :
Appearance

Personality

History(INCLUDE IMPORTANT MOMENTS IN YOUR CHARACTER'S LIFE)

Strengths

Weaknesses

Fears
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford