z

Young Writers Society

Hushings

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue May 17, 2016 7:02 pm
Eternity says...

Caden

Caden waited for a moment and closed his eyes, waiting for a large dog to appear. "Psst. Cy!" A large brindle colored wolf-like dog appeared. Caden reached out, "Come here, Cy."

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue May 17, 2016 7:21 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Elenore

"Oh my gosh Caden, is that a wolf!?" She asked, looking at the beautiful creature with fear and admiration. Hunter barked and growled, his neck hair rising and his mouth drawing back into a snarl.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 pm
Eternity says...

Caden

Caden chuckled, giving a light pat to Hunter's head. "Calm down buddy, he won't hurt you."

"Yes, haha." Caden laughed, patting Cy. "His name is Cy. We grew up together. He's the only one I got left."

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 7:49 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Elenore

"Wow! You grew up with a wolf?" She asked, suprised. Hunter stopped barking and growling but his neck hair was still risen and he sat in front of Elecnore, guarding her.

82 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 7:54 pm
Eternity says...

Caden

Caden chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, he's basically my best friend. My parents died when I was young. He found me, homeless, as he was a pup, and we grew up together."

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 8:46 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Elenore

"Wow, that must have been...a very interesting life as you grew up." She smiled a bit and rubbed Hunters head

82 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 9:51 pm
Eternity says...

Caden

Caden didn't answer. In fact, he was slightly uncomfortable at that comment. He didn't know how to answer, and it created an awkward void of silence. "Interesting", indeed.

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Elenore

She sensed that she had said something wrong but she couldn't tell what. His life was interesting if he had lived with a wolf! Quite frankly, it seemed awesome. But she didn't say any of this and just continued to rub Hunter's head.

82 Reviews

Wed May 18, 2016 3:39 pm
Eternity says...

Caden

Caden huffed and looked at Cy. "Cy, fetch pack." he grunted. Cy turned around and ran back the way he came. Soon enough, he came back with a small pack that had some water bottles and a few cans of food. Caden savored every bit of it, but Elenore needed it more.

He tossed a can to Elenore and opened a can of wet meat for dogs. Cy barked and growled and Caden sighed, "Not for you, buddy. It's for Hunter." Cy tilted his head and growled. Caden placed the can down in front of Hunter and pet his head. "Here, bud."

He opened another for Cy and rubbed his head gently too. Caden then retreated his hands and searched his bag for food for himself.

95 Reviews

Wed May 18, 2016 3:54 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Elenore

"Don't you need this food?" She pushed it back to Caden, "I'm sure I can find something else to eat. I don't want to take your food." But when Caden rejected her offer she finally gave in, knowing that she was very hungry, and ate the whole can easily. Hunter wagged his tail as he ate, this being his very first meal that he hadn't shared with Elenore since everyone was hushed.

82 Reviews

Wed May 18, 2016 10:10 pm
Eternity says...

Caden

Caden shook his head, "I don't need it." He pushed another can toward her. "Careful, Elenore. Don't get sick by eating too fast."

95 Reviews

Tue May 24, 2016 4:33 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Elenore

She paused from eating and looked up at him. "Are you sure? Maybe we should save it incase we need it later on." Than she added, "And don't worry, I won't get sick." She smiled a bit, realizing that he cared about her, even if they had just met.

82 Reviews

Sat May 28, 2016 8:49 pm
Eternity says...

Caden

Caden nodded, "Eat. You need the food."

Cy curled up next to Caden and nuzzled his hand so Caden could pet him. Caden gently stroked the wolf's head.

95 Reviews

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:53 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Elenore

"Fine." She said and she opened the can, eating half for her and giving half to Hunter. Once they where done eating she leaned back against the wall and sighed contently. At a time like this, what more could she hope for?

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White