z

Young Writers Society

Hidden in Plain Sight

Reviews: 2
Wed May 11, 2016 12:36 am
ty7lucky says...

Darkness. The Darkness was everywhere. Jacob stumbled forward. Where am I?, he thought. There was a thump. He fell to the ground. He heard others moving. He tried to talk but wasn't able to. What's happening?, thump. The ground shook again. Then lights flashed on, blinding him. When his eyes adjusted he saw other kids around a circular white room. There were seven in total not counting himself, their ages appeared to be from 13 to 15. In the center was a man He was thin and wore a black suit. He had brown hair, and the oddest thing about him was his eyes they were purple.
He started to talk, "Hello all of you, thank you for joining me today!" the others looked confused, He continued to talk. "You have been rounded up for a test. All of you are special, I'm so sorry that you can't remember how your special.... If pass the test you can leave and get your memory back, if you don't you can stay here forever.", He said with a smile. Then His form blurred and with a small noise he was gone.
"What do we have to do?" a girl with blonde hair asked.
No answer. Then a small envelope appeared in the middle of the floor. Jacob walked over to it, and bent down to open it. Inside was a small paper. It read: You eight test subjects must overcome 10 challenges. A new envelope with a riddle pertaining to your challenge will come half an hour before a challenge.
Jacob read it aloud to the others. Then on one the wall a timer appeared......

They know how the world works but not personal things other than their age and first name.
You make up what they look like and I'll summarize it on here.
Here is a list of the characters that can be taken:
Jacob: @ty7lucky
He is thirteen, is medium height, golden hair, and glasses.
Kirsty: @thefantasy14
Pretty young girl with sleek red hair, large blue eyes and soft pink lips. Her face is sprinkled with freckles and her features are delicate. Kristy is rather small and bony and wears mostly T-shirts and jeans with a pair of calf high boots.
Brad: @Eternity
Brad is of average height with ruffled brown hair. He has blue eyes He's well built and strong, as well.
Jenna: Open
Steven: Open
Hope: Open
Blonde
Trevor: Open
Lacy: Open

Keep it Appropriate. Have fun
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
-Douglas Adams

Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi