z

Young Writers Society

The Wild Life RP

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue May 17, 2016 1:39 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Kiki

"Well...we just have to attack it. I guess we kill it whenever we feel like it's been killed." She realized that this didn't make much sense but she had no idea how to really kill a rock.

Jackie

She lay still, feeling his warm fur on her back. She wondered if he was going to sleep but she asked, "So Lasher," she smiled, "have you made any friends in the pack yet? It's been a month now."
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue May 17, 2016 3:07 pm
Eternity says...

Lasher

Lasher huffed, "No. I haven't besides you. I don't really like the pups here."

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 5:26 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Jackie

She sighed a little. She knew that it was important for a young pup to develop fighting and talking skills by being around his litter mates but since Lasher didn't seem to have any, she had hoped that he would fit in nicely with the other litters of pups. It seemed that he was not finding it easy.
"Well, I'm sure that you'll find another friend at some point. After all, you are a very attractive pup." She smiled at Lasher.

82 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 6:22 pm
Eternity says...

Lasher

Lasher giggled, "Attractive?" he shook his head, "Jackie, what does that mean again?"

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 6:25 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Jackie

She laughed a bit, "Attractive means good looking." She smiled at Lasher's emberassed face, "But to me, attractive also means nice and kind, even when times are hard."

82 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 6:29 pm
Eternity says...

Lasher

Lasher covered his face ( or attempted to ) with his tiny paws. "I'm not attractive..."

95 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 6:35 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Jackie

She pushed his paws away with his nose and looked into his brown eyes, "Lasher, you are the most attractive pup I've ever met. I'm sure your parents would be proud of you, just as I am."

82 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 6:38 pm
Eternity says...

Lasher

Lasher sighed at the mention of his parents. "Jackie, I want to grow up and be as big and strong as you. Then, I'm going to hurt those lions who killed my parents." he growled, baring his teeth. He got into a pouncing position and wagging his arse in the air as his tail curled to wag as well.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed May 18, 2016 5:16 pm
KaiRyu says...

Quill

*Looks over at Lasher* "See that Kiki? I do believe that that is the best way to kill a rock!"
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

95 Reviews

Wed May 18, 2016 5:26 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Jackie

"Well Lasher, I'll always be here to help you if you need it." She s,lied as the pup pretended to pounce.

Kiki

"Yeah!" She got into the position that Lasher was in.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed May 18, 2016 5:30 pm
KaiRyu says...

Quill

"Very good Kiki! Excellent position!"
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

95 Reviews

Tue May 24, 2016 4:32 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Kiki

"Thanks!" She exclaimed, "You circle around the back and I'll distract it." She moved slowly towards the large rock, acting as though it was real prey. After being the only pup in the pack for all her life, she had grown used to pretend. Sometimes she even pretended that her litter mates where with her, but of course, they where dead in reality.
She would never tell anyone how she pretended. Pretended that she had a normal life.

82 Reviews

Sat May 28, 2016 8:58 pm
Eternity says...

Lasher

Lasher sighed and sat normally. "I wish my mom and dad were still here." He laid his ears back, letting a low growl escape his muzzle.

95 Reviews

Sat May 28, 2016 10:30 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Jackie

She dropped the play and curled up around the pup, moving his head with her tail until he looked into her eyes.

"Lasher, listen." She said this gently, "I know that it might feel like your parents are gone and they left you." She saw the anguish in Lasher's eyes so she quickly continued, "But they aren't truly gone. Not if you keep them in your heart. You heart, Lasher, is very, very big and wonderful and I know that, although you might not understand this now, you will when you are older. Your parents loved you dearly and only wanted the very best for you. And now they would be very happy that you found a pack." She looked into Lasher's eyes hopefully. She hoped that he might just understand a little bit about what she talked about.

The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson