Young Writers Society

Wolf Pack RP

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun May 08, 2016 12:38 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Flight

She waited. She didn't want to take Vain along. But if Koto said, then she would have to.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun May 08, 2016 12:53 am
View Likes
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto
"Okay Flight! Zeta and Vain, you two circle around the outside while Flight and I will confront the two. You two girls just stay hidden until o give the signal-and that will only be if there is a fight. Now let's go!" *Everyone takes off runninh*

Jay
She smiled and licked him.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun May 08, 2016 1:25 am
View Likes
Eternity says...

Vain

Vain lashed her tail once more and bolted toward the clearing with Flight. She sensed that she didn't want to be with her but Vain pushed it aside.

95 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 2:29 am
View Likes
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto
Koto led flight derectly towards that two lone wolves and Zeta led Vain into some undergrowth to hide and watch.

75 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 2:38 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Flight

They were at the cave. Flight could tell that two wolves were hiding inside. A shadow darkened the entrance to the cave Koto stepped in front of Flight...was that, protectively? A wolf appeared at the front.

Thief

"Ahh. Welcome friends, I don't believe we have been introduced."
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

95 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 2:16 pm
View Likes
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto
"Hello." He kept his voice cool and calm but his body was tense, "And who might you and your friend be?"

Zeta
She crouched low in the undergrowth with Vain beside her. She watched as Koto spoke

82 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 3:32 pm
View Likes
Eternity says...

Terror

Terror was only half asleep when the two wolves showed up. He weakly pushed himself up and limped to the opening of the den. "Who...Who are you?" He asked. His sight was blurry.

75 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 4:39 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

Thief

"Go back inside." He whispered to Terror, "I'll handle this." He then turned to Koto who had stepped a little closer. "As you can see, my friend is badly hurt. Noble leader, we would be ever so grateful if we can stay in this cave till he is healed."

82 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 5:25 pm
View Likes
Eternity says...

Terror

Terror grumbled and lashed his tail at the leader, snapping. He stumbled back to the back of the cave and curled up.

75 Reviews

Sun May 08, 2016 8:07 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Flight

"We still don't know how you got here. Or how and why your friend was hurt in the first place.

75 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 2:36 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Thief

"My friend, the one inside, was ruthlessly attacked by a bear." Thief could talk his way out of almost anything.

95 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 2:45 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto
He pondered this situation for a while, unsure wether to trust these two males or not. He finally came appon the conclusion that males are never to be trusted when they are two best friends who are young so he said, "Here is what I oppose: either come back to my camp with me and let my medic fix your friend up and then leave at dawn or leave my territory now and do not return."

82 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 7:40 pm
Eternity says...

Terror

Terror growled low, ears back. He lifted his head. Being a light sleeper, it didn't phase him. He got up again and sat next to Thief. "Listen here, buddy. I'm not going to your camp. For all we know, you'll just kill me. We're also not leaving. Why don't you leave and let us stick to the decision of when I'm healthy enough to move again." He flicked his tail, wrapping it around his paws.

95 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 7:58 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto
He considered this answer. He wondered if it would be right to let them stay on his territory for just a day but he decided against it, not wanting to seem weak.
"No, you can't stay in my territory." He said this firmly, as if the decision was final. "So I suggest that, since you don't want to stay in my camp, you leave now before there is more trouble than either of us want."

Zeta
She tensed, wondering if a fight would break out

82 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 8:15 pm
Eternity says...

Terror

Terror grumbled, "What a leader you are." He rolled his eyes, looking to his friend. Thief shook his head.

"Look, we'll leave once he's better." Thief spoke up.

Terror looked at the leader, Koto, and he growled once more.

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners