z

Young Writers Society

Warrior Cats RP

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Wed May 18, 2016 12:57 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily

"What?" She exclaimed, "Clovertail is dead? I-I thought she had crossed the border to borrow horsetail root." She looked around but she knew it was pointless, Ebonypaw wouldn't lie about something so serious so she waited for Sleekthorn to ask what the message was about, feeling that because she was only a warrior, she shouldn't ask about the messages that Starclan sent.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed May 18, 2016 3:33 pm
Eternity says...

Sleekthorn

Sleekthorn looked at the two and tilted his head, "C-Clovetail...is dead?" he stammered. "S-She can't be."

95 Reviews

Wed May 18, 2016 3:50 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Moonlily

She saw the saddenss in Sleekthorn's eyes and she gently wrapped her tail around him, trying to comfort him. She didn't know that he had sent her apprentice away, or that Whitepaw was also gone or even that Dagger had been attacked by Sleekthorn. All she knew was that Sleekthorn was hurting and she would be there for him.
"Sleekthorn," she said gently, "it was her time. Starclan chose her path and Clovertail lived a wonderful life with Windclan." She tried to push the grief out of her voice.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed May 18, 2016 4:59 pm
KaiRyu says...

Shadowmoon

*Walks up to CloakStar and bows head* "Hello CloakStar, may I go out hunting today?"
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed May 18, 2016 8:30 pm
confusedstitch says...

cloakstar

"yes but be back by moon high" he replied then went back to eating his magpie
sometime you have to go insane to outsane the sane

95 Reviews

Wed May 18, 2016 8:50 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

She and Whitepaw wandered into Shadowclan territory, straying far from the lake and deeper into the thick pine tree woods.

77 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 11:30 am
KaiRyu says...

Whitepaw

*Looks around* "I wonder if we should be doing this..."

Shadowmoon

*Scents WindClan cats, turns around races back to camp* "Cloakstar! There are two WindClan cats in our territory!'
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

6 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 12:24 pm
confusedstitch says...

cloakstar

"get a patrol and figure out why they are on our territory" cloakstar replied rushly

95 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 1:22 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

"The scent is coming stronger from over there." She flicks her tail towards the spot that Shadowmoom ran to fetch a patrol. "Whitepaw, I'm sure we will be fine. After all, we still look like kits since we where given our apprentice names yesterday. They wouldn't hurt us." She didn't add the "much" in there, afraid that she would scare Whitepaw even more. She quickened the pack a bit so that they could walk off their anxiety.

77 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 2:05 pm
KaiRyu says...

Shadowmoon

*Bows head* "Very well, Cloakstar. Who should I send? Or I could go alone, if that's what you wish."

6 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 8:40 pm
confusedstitch says...

coakstar

"go alone for now and if there more than you can handle then come back and get me"

77 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 8:57 pm
KaiRyu says...

Shadowmoon
"Very well, Cloakstar." *Goes out to where Whitepaw and Willowpaw are* "Hey, what are you doing on ShadowClan territory?" She hissed as she confronted the two apprentices.

95 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 10:35 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw
She fluffed up, getting really nervous as the she-cat hissed at them. Willowpaw lowered her head in a kind gesture and said, "I am Willowpaw and this is Whitepaw. We come from Windclan-as you can tell by our scent. Sleekthorn, our leader, banished us and...well, we where wondering if Shadowclan would take us in?"

77 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2016 11:29 am
KaiRyu says...

Shadowmoon
*Glances at Whitepaw her breath hitches* "What are you DOING here, don't you know its not safe yet?" She tell Whitepaw. To Willowpaw she adds, "Very well, I will take you to Cloakstar and see what he thinks."

95 Reviews

Fri May 20, 2016 12:21 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Willowpaw

She was a little put off at the way Shadowmoon had talked to Whitepaw but then she remembered that Whitepaw had family in Shadowclan. Maybe this was her mother? Willowpaw wondered. She dipped her head the the older cat and followed her.

You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author