z

Young Writers Society

Ares

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:46 pm
Europa says...

The world as they know it is not the world as we know it at all. The Earth's resources have all been depleted, and only one society has managed to rise above the savagery that the rest of the world has regressed into. This city is called Bounty. The city of gold. Wealthy, secure, and home to the largest criminal empire the world--in this future or our present--has ever known. The jails in Bounty have been completely packed beyond their capacity, and with no materials or means left for building others, the higher up of Bounty's government had no other option. They began collecting the most dangerous thugs, murderers, and assassins, and wiping their memories clean. These people they used to form a strong force tasked with controlling the mayhem outside the city. This is where you come in. You may have been in this force for years, you might be brand new, or you might be a former soldier. But whatever your situation, you are all connected in some way to an elite squad on this force. The Special Ops squad dubbed "Ares", and some of you may have started to realize that the world is not what you were told it was...

Okay, you can stop judging me now. Yes, it's another SB. You know you love me.
Coming back around to the topic, let's start with the rules.

Spoiler! :
Like always guys, No cussing. I never have and never will tolerate that. (Unless it's a fictional something with no real meaning.)

Also one of my old and tried, Keep Romance to the cute stuff. ABSOLUTELY NO explicit romance.

While I like the idea of character deaths, if you're going to kill off a character that isn't your own, ask the creator first.

You can have up to two characters, but you have to post for all of them at some point. If you can't handle a character and have to drop them, or if you want to leave the storybook, let us know first so we can figure out what to do with your character (or characters).

Well, now that we've got all that out of the way, time to get to the fun stuff.

Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Character Template

Name:

Looks: (If you include a picture, describe them here too.)

Personality:

Occupation: (Soldier, Bountian, someone living outside the city, or whatever else pops into that beautiful mind of yours.)

Weapons:

Strength:

Weakness:

Up for love:

History:

Other:
[/b]

Welcome to the fight, my friend. Now let's hope you survive...

He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero