z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars- One of the Jedi Order

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon May 23, 2016 3:42 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

General Grievous and Obi-Wan Kenobi dueled amidst the blasting droids. The long-time enemies were fighting again. “I’ve got to hold him off.” Thought Obi-Wan, “Until the clones leave.” Grievous swung with two of his sabers for Obi-Wan. The Jedi parried, and a blue glow swiped past Grievous. The cyborg roared with rage when the saber struck him; disarming him…literally. Grievous stamped his huge, clawed, cybernetic feet, and clashed his remaining three lightsabers with Obi-Wan’s.
“You will die for that Kenobi!” Grievous howled over the noise,
“You say that every time.” Mumbled Obi-Wan. Everything was confusion. The wind was strong, and blew sand and dirt everywhere. Obi-Wan could barely see Grievous. The General hacked and coughed, as the dust flew into his face. Clones and Twi’lek’s that ran by saw the battle rage between Jedi and cyborg. A grenade went off near the battle sight, blowing Grievous and Kenobi away from each other. Obi-Wan was thrown into the side of a twisted tank that had been blown up. He shook his head, and pulled himself up. He held out his hand in front of his face to block some of the incoming dirt. Where was Grievous? Obi-Wan coughed as a wave of dust hit his face. “Where did he go?” The Jedi reached out in the Force, trying to sense where Grievous was. A glimpse of the general, but then he disappeared into the dust. The cyborg was hunting him; chasing him; trying to destroy him. He heard the noises of battle rage. There was Grievous again. Behind him. Obi-Wan whirled around as a blade narrowly missed him.
----------------------
Chie

A figure leaped over the wall of the run down Twi’lek village. “Where is Master? Ugh! I knew we shouldn’t have split up!” She coughed, as another wave of dust hit her face. She had to find her Master before something bad happened. Crriikk!! The sound of two lightsaber blades grinding together reached her ears. She turned in the direction of the noise. Three blades: one blue, and two green, stuck again and again at a single blue blade.
----------------------
CT-6734 "Jinx"

The trooper ducked as a missile whined over his head. His best friend Double, was in the foxhole next to him. “You got the stuff?” Asked Jinx, “Cause I’m ready to show these clankers what is feels like to fly.” Jinx grinned mischievously.
“Oh I got them alright.” Was Double’s answer as he opened a pack on the ground next to him. “Grenades.” They said together.
“YYEEOOWW!!!” Double shouted as he chucked an explosive straight at the droids. He then ducked low into the trench with Jinx as a huge explosion flung debris everywhere. Jinx stared at Double in amazement. “You modified that explosive didn’t you?” Double grinned. “Bigger and better. Double’s explosives at only half price. Get yours today!” He finished the last sentence with another swing of his arm. The two clones ducked again as the grenade hit.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:33 am
Vellichor says...

A'lora Kituri

It would seem as though the campaign on Ryloth had taken a turn for the worst. Only hours ago, Jedi Master A'lora Kituri had received an urgent request for specific backup from her almost-student, Kyp Varga's clone friend Jac. If the Commander had requested Kit's intervention, then the battles must be going badly indeed. I only hope he knows what he's doing... "Captain, prepare my landing ship, and notify Kit that we will be entering the Ryloth system shortly. We're heading planetside." The clone nods grimly before setting off from the bridge, and the Jedi Master stands slowly before placing her lightsaber upon her belt.

A short time later, a dropship had been prepared and the Togruta stood among her troopers, chief among them, Kit. Even the other clones shied away from him, and the Jedi Master certainly didn't blame them. She issues nothing more than a nod of acknowledgement to the clone in the corner. He knows what to do. Kit had been offered a mission brief earlier, and had prepared accordingly. General Grievous had been confirmed to be on Ryloth, and such a high priority target could not be allowed to escape with the war finally starting to wind down. Kit had proven his effectiveness time and time again, and yet.... The Force is not calm this day... I sense a disturbance in the near future. She turns to her men. "Troopers! Keep your wits about you and your helmets on straight! I have it on good authority that this will not be a routine mission." She says, tapping her temple knowingly. The men all salute in reply before entering formation. The ship lifts up and out of the hangar bay and the soldiers are on their way to the planet's surface.

"All Republic Ground Forces deployed on Ryloth. This is Jedi General A'lora Kituri. Reinforcements are on the way. Commander Varga, Commander Rynn, your specified backup in en route. Stand by for further instruction, and do not engage Grievous. Notify Master Kenobi that he is to withdraw immediately from the fray by order of the Council. He is to proceed to the Utapau system to aid in the final assault."
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind