z

Young Writers Society

Months 2.0

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:00 pm
elysian says...

Basic Plot

You've died, and gone to heaven. God believes that you're are meant for a greater purpose than to sit around Heaven. The thing is, if you fail, you might be taken by Lucifer. God has seen some dark things in your path, but he chose to spare you of the Devil because your talents were worth more in the mortal world against spirits. You have six months to live, and once your time is up you could be captured by the Devil, or rewarded in Heaven. What path will you choose?

Details

You don't remember how you died, but it will slowly come back to you in pieces by deja vu basically. God will pull spiritual/supernatural gifts that have been intertwined in your soul since birth to aid you in the mortal world, so think of something unique. By "You might be taken by Lucifer" I mean that if you get even a little bit of evil into your heart, he'll try and take you. There will be a timer on your arm (I think I saw it in a movie so creds go there) for a countdown to when your time is up. If any other questions come up, please but them in the DT.

Character Profiles

(Just so you know, you don't have to make each answer super detailed, just detailed enough to get a picture. I'm really picky about characters so sorry for the long profile)

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Talents/Skills:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Glasses or Contact or None?:[/b]
[b]Skin Color:[/b]
[b]Shape of Face:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Features:[/b]
[b]Mannerisms:[/b]
[b]Habits (smoking, drinking, etc.):[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Style (elegant, shabby, etc.):[/b]
[b]Greatest Flaw:[/b]
[b]Best Personality Trait:[/b]
[b]How Does the character deal with Anger?:[/b]
[b]With Sadness?:[/b]
[b]With Conflict?:[/b]
[b]With Change?:[/b]
[b]With Loss?:[/b]
[b]What Motivates this Character?:[/b]
[b]Character's Biggest Fears:[/b]
[b]What makes Character Happy?:[/b]
[b]Is This Character Judgmental of Others?:[/b]
[b]Is This Character Generous or Stingy?:[/b]
[b]Is This Character Generally Polite or Rude?:[/b]
[b]Additional Notes:[/b]

Please make sure you look over the rules and leave any questions or comments in the DT! I'm open to any plot ideas as well.
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare