Vampires! Werewolves!

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:01 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Spooky Lumi pored over his books

in search of an answer. He was self-assured, after all, that there was an answer to be found within the many texts dumped on his doorstep by the venerable archivist @Kyllorac in the dead of the night.

"I had a premonition," Kyll had said, "that this year you're doing vampires."

And when Lumi closed the door after hauling the dozens of pounds of tomes into his YWS house, he saw, etched into the wood of the door frame, three words:

Yeah, man. Vampires.

So for the past eleven days, seventeen hours, and forty-seven minutes, he'd been buried in the dusty books, getting to know everything there was to know about vampires. There were hardcore vampires that had bargained immortality from the devil. There were tragic vampires who were cursed for committing sins of unspeakable nature--who were forced to thirst for the blood of the living in order to survive.

And then there were the glittery vampires that had ruined the entire genre for almost a decade, and really the only good thing to come of that sect of Vampire Lore was this really nice-smelling hand sanitizer that Lumi had stocked up on back in 2009 and still had a few bottles of.

Regardless, he'd decided to leave the interpretation up to the citizens of YWS--and ah, yes, they were all bustling about, writing spooky stories and having skeleton wars. All minds were aflutter with the inspiration of the nightmarish and ghoulish.

Lumi took out his yPhone and tapped on a group call with his crew.

@Auxiira was the first to answer, and she sounded rather preoccupied with the distinct sound of ping-pong balls entering cups half-full of a liquid. "What is it you want, Lumiloff? I'm a bit--hic!--busy."

Lumi opened his window and let in the crisp autumn air, taking in a deep breath. "It's Halloween season!"

"Oh, dear Lord," replied @AstralHunter. "Is this what you were all abuzz about the other day?! A storybook about Halloween?!"

@Rydia was sure to correct him. "You have to understand something about Lumi," she began. "If given the choice between his pirate family and a spooky Halloween family..." She trailed off, leaving the others to fill in the blanks.

"She's right!" Lumi exclaimed. "We're going to spread some wicked spooks this month, and we're going to do it together."

@TheClockworkConjurer rolled his eyes as he appeared by Lumi's radiator, which was humming happily in the corner. "Guys, you're not going to like this."

Lumi grinned. "Go on, Wiz. Tell 'em!"

@ReisePiecey crashed in through the ceiling and landed on all fours, looking at the giant wall of books. "Jeez, Lums. You're sure about this?"

"I'm really not sure how I keep getting added to these things," deadpanned @Caesar.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Get your plastic teeth ready. Prepare your capes!"

"Oh no."

"Get your mascara and lipstick!"

"He can't be serious."

"It's Halloween, YWS!"

"Here we go."

"And we're doing Vampires!"

Within the hour, Lumi was fully dressed in a tuxedo, bowtie, cape, and sharp plastic teeth, standing at the door of @Stegosaurus' house. He knocked once.

He knocked twice.

He knocked thrice.

"I'm cooooooming," called Steg from the inside. Lumi shifted into the shadows. Rydia poised herself over the doorframe, ready to pounce. Victim One was about to get hit with a whole lotta Halloween spirit.

And it all would begin as soon

as

that

door

opened.

Creeeeeak.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:32 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Stegosaurus didn't enjoy Halloween. You eat candy and what came out of it? Cavities! Unless you were one of those weird people who brush your teeth soon afterwards then you will have a chocolatey minty surprise. She was upstairs sewing a pouch for @TheSilverFox since his other one broke due to carrying too much candy the previous year. The clock was ticking counting down the hours until Halloween was over and the seconds until little kids dressed in assortment of costumes, knocked on the door wanting candy. Steg had asked her friends @Falconer and @Hattable to help but gave excuses such as "I have homework that is due in the next hour" or "I have a table to build for my girlfriend." This year of Halloween was going to boring as the first and could be last one she would be celebrating.
When Stegosaurus was done making the pouch for Fox, she soon decided playing loud techno music that made her forget anyone or the kids knocking on her door. Within the next hour, she was dancing and singing at the top of her lungs trying to hit the high notes but failed every time, so in turn she sounded like a dying velociraptor.

She became hungry leaving her music on highest level possible, and went downstairs to the kitchen. There was a bowl of candy with a witch on the outer sides that would scream "Don't Take My Candy!" as soon as you put your hand in. Motion detectors- the type of detectors Steg loved. She opened the fridge grabbing last night's food to have for tonight's dinner and slide towards the table, but fell back hitting her head on the corner of the table.

"Dammit. That's going to hurt for the next few days," she muttered noticing the milk and started to cry. Her mother had told her to cry over spilled milk to remember the cow that milk and how you wasted it. Whenever she cries over spilled milk in public, people would pat her on the back telling her not to cry over spilled milk and would call her crazy milk lover. When Steg was done crying, she grabbed a power towel and decided to was best to clean the mess up before she started crying again. Now that she was done, Steg could finally eat her dinner in peace without the distractions of children wanting candy. She went upstairs and closed the door, turning the volume up on the radio up to deafness while reading through blog post after blog post.

Knock.

Stegosaurus didn't hear the knock, thinking it was the beat of the music and decided to ignore it.

Knock.

"Little kids. Great. Give it one more minute and then they will throw eggs at your house."

Knock.

Okay. They aren't backing down and want the goddamn candy now. Steg set her laptop on her bed and hurriedly walked down the steps. Continuous knocking was happening now as Steg's temper was rising higher and higher.

"I'm cooooooming," she said reaching the door. She grabbed the candy bowl waiting to hear the three words she hated: "Trick or Treat." She opened the door seeing no one but shadows.

"Prankers. Lovely."

As she was going to close the door, a foot stopped her.

"What the? Look, if you want candy just say three words and you'll have it."

Silence.

"Fine. Suit yourself," Steg said, trying to close the door.

"Treat or Treat," a voice mumbled.

"See? How hard was that?" She opened the door and before she could give the candy to the vampire dressed @Lumi and say Happy Halloween, Steg was encountered by bright lights and soft mumbling.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:33 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

But spooky AstralHunter didn't even like vampires!

To be fair, he didn't like any undead, whether they were zombies, skeletons, or any manner of reanimated dead, but he especially disliked those bloodsucking wax figures.

The fact that he didn't celebrate Halloween probably also contributed to his lack of enthusiasm. In fact, when @Lumi and @Rydia left to infect some poor dinosaur that had somehow managed to survive the Cambrian Explosion (or whatever other mass extinction event scientists said killed the terrible lizards), @Auxiira, @ReisePiecey, and @Caesar had more or less eagerly followed him. AstralHunter had thought that he and @TheClockworkConjurer could complain together, but instead of explaining how Halloween was first started to ward off evil spirits and meant "Hallowed Eve", the old wizard admonished him.

"Why are you always so reluctant to join in our crew's escapades? I'd call you a wet blanket, but everybody knows wet dogs smell horrible."

"It's not that I'm reluctant," AstralHunter countered, "I just that I don't always want to drop whatever it is I'm doing. Besides, I'm a wolf! If I did celebrate Halloween, and I'm not saying I shall, I'd celebrate it as a werewolf, not a vampire!"

"Well, we're doing vampires, so as an empress from a distant land would say, "suck it up"."

"Hey, for once you made a pun that didn't make me want to cry."

"So, you're coming along?"

"Err, no."

The wandering conjurer pursed his lips and shook his head. "Then you can stay here and hand out apples, but I'm not missing out on the fun." He produced a pair of plastic teeth and a scarlet cloak; the former he popped in his mouth, and the latter he draped over his already-in-costume shoulders. "Top o' the evenin' to ye, my friend." He swished his cloak haughtily and strode out the door.

AstralHunter considered moping, but that wouldn't get him anywhere, so instead, he pulled out his yPhone and made a group call of his own.

AstralHunter wrote:I don't fancy dressing up as a vampire this Halloween, and since this story still needs an antagonist, I'm dressing up as a werewolf! Who's with me?

"I'm with you!" @SpiritedWolfe declared, materialising out of the ether. "But since I'm a spirit, I can only be a Vry-something-lokas-thingy."

"That can work, as long as you leave out the ironic vampiric tendencies."

"Sure thing! I'll go ahead and see who's foolish enough to answer the door when I knock and call."

After the spirited werewolf-spectre loped away, another person responded to AstralHunter's call. It was @Wolfie36.

Wolfie36 wrote:The Wolf-Musketeers should definitely form a pack! I'll see if I can get @Cynder, @Noelle, and some other people to join too.

AstralHunter grinned wolfishly as more denizens of the darkness (i.e. @QueenOfHearts, @Tortwag, and @15253) answered his call.

QueenOfHearts wrote:I'm werewolf all the way!

Tortwag wrote:Things are hectic over here, but I'd love to cause some chaos as a werewolf jester!

15253 wrote:Count me in!

AstralHunter wrote:And @Verser?

15253 wrote:Give him pean buter, and he's in too.

AstralHunter wrote:You can have as many peanut butter and vampire jelly sandwiches as you like! But first, we need to expand our pack even further - seven is good, but thirteen is even better. I shall travel to the Anthropomorphic Club and see if @TheSilverFox and @Halfbloodcheetah can are willing to join our cause, but they should have no problem.

AstralHunter adopted his lycanthropic form, howled at the moon, and rubbed his paws together.

This was going to be fun after all... :twisted:
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:25 am
View Likes
Rook says...

As captain of the Neighborhood Watch, fortis was more than just a little uncomfortable when she heard a blood-curdling scream coming from the house next door. Why did these things always happen at the worst times? She was just in the beginning stages of her... condition.
Once a year, for the duration of a month, fortis turned into a vampire. It was the side effect of a hospital mishap...
(Lengthy and cliche back-story enclosed within spoiler. Open if you dare!)
Spoiler! :
Two years prior...

fortis jumped as the nurse spoke to her. She hadn't heard him come into the room. The door was closed. He was as quiet as if he were walking on padded paws. The thought made fortis uneasy. Well, the thought combined with the nurse's sharp teeth that showed whenever he smiled. Despite this, he was still inhumanly attractive.
"Madame?" he said again, his voice as smooth as chocolate liquor.
"Yes?" fortis found herself blushing, as she did whenever a single word came out of his mouth. She usually wasn't the blushing type. Maybe it had to do with the amount of blood she had lost. But no, wouldn't that make me paler?
"Did you hear what I just said?" His voice was like a purr, and his accent was from somewhere far away...
"Madame?"
"Huh? Oh! Uh... yes?"
He sighed like rose petals."The only blood you can afford with your insurance that fits your type is... questionable." He ran his pink tongue over his teeth.
"Oh..." I felt like I should have been disappointed, or at least scared that I was going to die, but I was mesmerized by the nurse's purple irises with red rings around them... But wait, there was something different about his eyes. While before, they were devoid of any emotion except perhaps sheer boredom, now they looked at me with a kind of... hunger.
"So your options are dying... or going with this... questionable blood. And frankly fortis," he said, suddenly drawing closer, the want in his eyes growing stronger, "I'm not going to let you die."
My heart thudded all along my body. Whether in terror or excitement, I knew not. Probs both.
"So what do you say, fortie?" he murmured, drawing ever closer. By now he must have been in the circle labeled "intimate space" in that personal space diagram. "Do you want to live?Live forever?"
I felt my soul drawing closer to his. "I... I do," I whispered.
And suddenly, our souls were one. He had latched onto my neck, and I could feel he had bitten down, broken the skin. There was pleasure in the pain.
After the initial shock, I was afraid he was stealing my blood, not giving me any. I tried to push him away, but he held fast. There was nothing I could do. I was becoming weaker and weaker...
Then suddenly a new sensation entered my body. It was cold and burning, it was maddening and enlightening. I would find out later that it was a small portion of the nurse's own blood entering my now-emptied bloodstream. It would be the blood that curled and roared and simpered and boiled in me for the rest of my life. Which would turn out to be a very long time.
I gave into the nurse's bite, and let emotions roll over me. I felt pleasure and pain, I felt empowered and powerless, I felt like living and dying. And all too soon, or not soon enough, it was over. The nurse released my neck, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand and smiling that sharp-toothed smile. I felt like I had been unplugged. I felt empty. Yet there was something yet inside of me that was still alien.
"How was it?" he asked slyly. It occurred to me that he knew exactly how it must have been.
Instead of answering I just gaped.
"Must have been nice, huh?" he winked.
"Y-y-you're not even a real nurse, are you?" I asked dumbly.
He looked offended at first, then just shrugged. "Four years of college was worth it for a lifetime supply of fresh, untainted blood."
"You'd never keep your job if you just went around biting people!" I tried sitting up in bed, and found I was much more able than even before all my blood had been drained.
"Of course not," he said breezily. "But I'm a were-vamp. I only get The Hunger one month a year... And now you will too."
---

Still struggling with and mumbling about her teething cramps, fortis hoisted herself out of the very comfortable arm chair and exited her nice, safe, warm house to go check on the house next door. She only hoped that The Hunger wouldn't fall on her for another few hours at least.

Standing on the front porch of her neighbor's, @Stegosaurus's, house, she found @Lumi, wearing a set of plastic teeth that she found so offensive to her kind. Lumi was mumbling something to Steg as she gave him a snickers bar.

Realizing the scream was actually Techno music, fortis turned away, alerted to another sound.
The sound all were- things could hear, even when it was too far away for human ears.
The sound of a were-wolf's howl.
fortis shivered.
It was October alright, and it was getting off to a swingin' start.
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:05 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

When Silver Turned The Corner and faced @Stegosaurus’s house in the distance, he had a feeling that something was…wrong.

Before that moment, that Halloween had been dull. The previous year, he had abused his time powers a little too much, and had acquired so much candy that his sack had burst apart from the seams, crushed by its own weight. That’d been a horrible day, particularly when he swore at the group of little kids trying to pilfer the pile of candy now scattered all over the road. Goodness, he’d never been slapped in the face as hard as he was by those enraged mothers, and he swore even now that he could still feel the pain on his cheeks. Needless to say, after that incident, he had been given a severe reprimanding by the mod crew. However, on a better note, a few days later, Stegosaurus, one of his friends, had offered to make a new sack for him. He had accepted.

Of course, he hadn’t realized that he would have to wait until next Halloween before Steg would make a new one, due to her busy schedule (or so she had claimed a few days after the original request, though he wasn’t entirely sure whether to believe her or not – or her original proposition, for that matter). Worse yet, when Halloween came again, he had realized that it wasn’t like he had any money (he didn’t much care for the stuff) or anything he could use as a sack (the first reason quite well explains this one). Well, he had been aware that the ‘box’ could serve like one, but there was a likely chance that what was contained in it would pilfer his candy before he could eat it himself. Therefore, when night had descended upon the community, and the kids and adults had stared to prowl the streets, looking for innocent people to pilfer candy from, Silver hadn’t had the ability to collect any candy. He had hoped the Coalition of Masters of Space and Time would forgive him for his past transgressions (of which there were many) for a single day, but that simply wasn’t the case. As such, he had no ability to teleport through time to take the bag, nor he could he get permission to travel through space into Steg’s house; he had to rely on Steg to finish the sack, but had no idea when she would.

Silver had therefore spent much of previous time during that Halloween night doing what he did best; scare people. He had turned into a fox as frequently as he could, and had used his glowing eyes to intimidate passerby of all kinds. Sure, he’d almost been run over by two different cars, and had once been chased by a group of angry people (led by who he was sure was either @Hattable or @Blaspherica, or perhaps both), but it had been otherwise unexciting. He always scared people; this day was no different, however dark and cold it was. All he desired was some candy so as to fulfill his idea of the purpose of Halloween and have enough to gorge himself on something sweet.

As such, given the events of the past day, he had been incredibly eager to go to Steg’s house when he had gotten the news from her that she had just finished with it. Before he had turned the corner and ran into the crisis ahead, he had hummed a tune to himself, walking with lively and energetic steps. He had known, from persistently checking his watch, that much of the Halloween crowd would have dispersed by the time he had the chance to get some candy of his own, and it’d be much harder to do just that, but he couldn’t have cared less. He had wanted that sack, and ASAP. Besides, he had thought, he could probably ask @AstralHunter to help him get permission from the Sidereal Council, a division of the Masters of Space and Time, to be able to teleport through time to get all the candy he desired. Then again, he knew that Hunter didn’t much care for Halloween, and the Star Wolf, as was the rest of the Council, was entirely aware of his past transgressions, so he had suspected that his prospects were likely not well-founded.

However, when he turned the corner, he shed all of those thoughts.

Steg’s door was wide open, with light shimmering down the street and partly illuminating his face, but she wasn’t there. Neither was her candy.

“Damn,” mumbled Silver in disappointment at this latter fact - he had been looking forward to steal all of her candy when her back was turned - before he grew concerned at the former. Where the heck was Steg? He knew that she wouldn’t simply leave her door open for no reason. He could even hear loud music pulsating through the house and out onto the street, and he knew that there’d be no way that she would leave her door open without having turned off the music. After all, she wasn’t exactly the kind of person he had grouped in the ‘annoying sociopath’ category. She obviously had to have left the house, and suddenly.

Oh, and probably not of her own accord, either.

It was only then that he heard the whispers. They were voices, and human, by the sound of it. They started mumbling on either side of him. They were just beyond his ability to hear words, they were pestering, and, worst of all, they were intimidating, particularly after what he’d seen. He could feel goosebumps breaking out on his skin and fear staring to work its way into his mind. The voices were drawing nearer, and he had the sneaking suspicion that they were, in some way, responsible for Steg’s disappearance. He didn’t like that, not at all. He bared his teeth in frustration and fear, and started to take some steps back, looking about him for the mysterious figures. Of course, when he saw shadows start to appear behind the bushes and lamps, he knew it was time to start running, which he did.

The voices pursued him, amplifying his fear. Thankfully, none of them were as fast as he was, and he didn’t hear any wings flapping behind him (as he was afraid that he would be running from the dragon @Arkhaion, whom he had ridiculously low odds of escaping from), so he was able to outpace them for quite some time. He dashed down street after street, consistently, relentlessly chased by the voices. He was too tired, thanks to his night of shape-changing, to transform into a fox, so he remained in his puny human form, sprinting down dark alleyways and past young children, rejoicing about their Halloween spoils (and their glowering mothers; some people just don’t forget.)

Then, at the worst possible time, his phone vibrated. He swore under his breath. “Of course,” he grumbled, “Right when my life is in the most danger. Thanks a lot, evil phone. Now what’s happening?” However, given his irresistible urge to answer, he did so. Still running, he plucked his yPhone from a pants pocket, and looked at the message on the screen.

AstralHunter is visiting The Anthropomorphic Club

“Absolutely bloody wonderful,” Silver mumbled. There was no doubt that Hunter was looking for him and @Halfbloodcheetah, though Silver couldn’t figure out why. Bolting around a corner and down a long, straight road, where he wouldn’t have to worry about looking up to see where he might be going, he sent a message to the club’s wall:

Can’t talk right now, Hunter, I’m kinda running for my life here.

Hunter replied.

What’s happening? Do you need help?

Silver scoffed out loud before he replied, texting as fast as his large, somewhat furry fingers (he preferred to be in his half-human, half-fox form, though it didn’t have much in terms of benefits and was a dead giveaway to his identity) could allow him. He used the sarcasm he felt he was so skillful and wielding, and used his heavily.

Do I need help? What part of ‘running for my life,’ doesn’t say that? Look, since it’s obvious you want me for something, because I’m pretty sure a moderator doesn’t just visit a small club on Halloween night for no reason, if you can help me, I’ll be more than glad to help you.

No response. Sweat poured down Silver’s face as he grew more and more exhausted running, and also from the new fear that started to gnaw at him. He couldn’t run for much longer; they would catch up to him eventually. But what else could he do? They would probably find him if he hid, and he wasn’t sure that he could fight then back. But, most importantly, where was Hunter? Had he got the message? Was he coming to help?

A wolf’s howl broke the silence of the night. Silver smiled with his classic wicked grin. Yes, help was coming, and he couldn’t be happier about it.

The Battle for Halloween was about to arrive, he knew, and he was more than happy to be a part of it.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:34 pm
View Likes
Halfbloodcheetah says...

Cheetah slammed the door behind him as the kids left. Halloween was one his least favorite times of the year... but still he couldn't complain. He was a walking talking cheetah, and Halloween was the perfect night for that. But it was also the night for other things... He shuddered when he thought about the vampires. Being a were-cheetah, he favored were-wolves over vampires any day. They actually were a lot cooler (and honestly less boring to be around).

He turned the lock on the door and sat on his couch. He honestly felt safer inside on Halloween, because they were everywhere. He felt a little weird being afraid, but sometimes the alternative was messy... He would lose control... The guy ended up in the hospital and got surgery on his trachea.

He felt his phone buzz and pulled it out of his pocket.

@AstralHunter is visiting The Anthropomorphic Club

He sighed in relief. Hunter was looking for him and probably @TheSilverFox too. Maybe he was allowed to fight this year. He tapped out the best he could with his paws

You got my attention. What do you want?

He waited for Hunter's response.

Vampires are boring. I am gonna suit up as a were-wolf this year. Care to join?

Cheetah did a fist pump, "YES! Finally something fun!" He typed out a quick response.

Yes. I have nothing better to do. Just don't try to kill the were-cheetah this time...

He heard a wolf howl outside, and grinned. This was gonna be one scary night... For everyone else.

{Hope this is good}
Someone needs to make Captain Cold a fursona.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:35 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

THE NOT-SO-SPOOKY RYDIA WAS EATING CAKE
while deciding what her Halloween costume should be.

Would it be a wailing wendigo or the powerful poltergeist? The gargantuan gargoyle or zealot zombie, grumbling goblin or magnificent medusa?

Of course, one message from @Lumi and they were doing VAMPIRES. It wasn't her first choice for something uniquely scary but she knew how much Lumi LOVED Halloween and what were friends for?

With the cape unfurling behind her, its red inlay glittering in the dark and the pointy teeth pushing against her upper lip, Rydia hung over the door-frame. @Stegosaurus answered the door and seemed less impressed with their prank but she hadn't seen anything yet! Lumi said the magic words, Steg opened the door and Rydia shone her light in her face.

"By which we mean... Trick."

The pointed smile looked pretty authentic as @ReisePiecey took the sack away from Steg - how useful! - and upended it over her head. It was a perfect head sized sack and the moderators whisked Stegosaurus away into the night.

"Guys... what's going on here?" Steg asked uncertainly.

"WE'RE VAMPIRES!" Lumi announced with perhaps a little too much excitement.

"Yes, well... we're making you one of ours now so come on."

The vampires took their captive off to their super secret headquarters and a cape and some fake fangs later and Stegosaurus was indeed on of them.

"Really sorry about the sack," Reise said with a pointed grin.

"But what if I don't want to join you?" Stegosaurus moaned. "It's not that I don't like you and the costumes are great but Halloween really isn't..."

The look Lumi gave her said it all: this offer was none negotiable and besides, they had so many more houses to hit before the night was through!

"So where are we going next?" Stegosaurus sighed.

"I think @Deskro would look great as a vampire!" Rydia exclaimed and off they set again.

Knock. Knock.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:57 pm
Rydia says...

This storybook is due to be archived and will be in 3 days if no post is made. A storybook can always be returned from the archives at the request of the storybook owner or any participant. But it's easier to not let it get archived in the first place ;)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:14 am
View Likes
Poopsie says...

POOPSIE WAS LATE TO THE PARTY. He also didn't know how to do that new fangled font all the other users were using so he settled with writing it in caps.

Poopsie wasn't sure which side he wanted to be on. He didn't want to be a pasty faced white kid with plastic fangs and a tux that looked like his prom date had dumped him for the football star. And as long as they were on the subject of werewolves. He didn't want to be some hairy dude with anger issues and a case of halitosis so bad it made onions cry.

Three Hours of sitting and watching Progressive commercials later, Poopsie had made up his mind. Flo really did look like an albino whale. He'd also decided that being pale was better than being an overgrown dog. BUT HE ALSO DECIDED THE DAY HE WORE A TUX AND MAKEUP WOULD BE THE DAY DONALD TRUMP WON THE ELECTION Getting into whatever clothes he could find. Poopsie walked out into the street and decided to hiss at street lamps or something.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster