z

Young Writers Society

Supernatural, Magical, Powerful

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:19 pm
keystrings says...

Dear _____,

I'm afraid that your life has only just begun. No longer can you claim to be normal and hide safely in the shadows of the non-powered. You are magical, and it's time you showed the world what you really are, because despite of what everyone else claims, you are the key to save us all. We need you, just as you need us to keep you safe from the ones who wish to cleanse this earth of everything besides evil. You are the key; but do not despair, for you are not alone in this task. There are exactly ten of you, as destined from tales of long ago, which claimed that you would hear the call, and save us from the looming doom that threatens destruction. You all must find each other, and link your minds to cast the only spell powerful enough to eliminate our enemies. Your journey has now started. Hurry my to-be savior and find the others! This world has a limited time before it will automatically die, and leave all of its people to wither. We may meet in the future, but I hope it is for good reasons.

With hope,
Kitaeim

Spoiler! :
The name of the spell is Ultimate Spes Nobius in Latin, and (The Last Hope of Us All) in English.

Rules:

-You only have to post once a week; you may skip a few times if you must, but please let me know so I can try to figure out how to still insert your character.
-You need to have at least four paragraphs, with long-ish sentences please. Having dialogue is great, but I'd rather have you write more than just that though.
-No killing off other characters unless you have permission, okay? God-playing is not tolerated at all.
-No Mary Sues/ Gary Stues okay? If I think your powers are too much, you won't be able to participate in this.
-Please make everything realistic as well. Nobody has every amazing power at once.
-Romance is allowed, but no over-excessive scenes please! Kissing is the limit.
-If you have any questions just ask in the DT!

Template below: (I hope you can just copy and paste it)
Spoiler! :
Full Name:
Age(You can't be younger than 14 and please no older than 20):
Appearance(You don't have to describe everything, just important things):
Personality(You don't have to dive too far into this, just some basic points you think are important for the rest of us to know):
History(Again, you don't have to list everything, two decent paragraphs are fine.):
Weapons(if any, but be realistic):
Abilities(realistic! No more than 2):
Skills(i.e. not really powers, realistic. No more than 3):
Up for love (and gender preference, if any):
Other:
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman