Young Writers Society

The Gifts

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:23 pm
View Likes
Amnesia says...

Hey guys,
This SB is going to be fantasy and supernatural so yes dragons and yes sorcery. Every player has a choice of wanting a supernatural power or gift. Reminder that your character has to be born with said power or gift. Or your character is a normal person who just so happens to have stumbled upon your secret and now you struggle with keeping the secret.

Rules
- Usual YWS/SB rules.
- ALL posts must be readable, co-relate to previous posts and have correct spelling. That means no chat speak.
- 800 characters minimum or about 165 words for those of you using MS Word or other writing programs. Use this if you're not sure.
- Swearing; it's allowed just don't overdo it. And keep it reasonable; No F-bombs!
- Romance is allowed but no sex scenes; No one needs to read about details.
- Can claim up to 2 characters and No Characters over 18 or under 10--without permission.
- Don't God-mod. Please, it's not fair. And no Mary/Gary Sues either. They annoy me.
- Please don't double post unless there have been no new posts for at least 24 hours.
- Please have a name and place at the top of each post. Such as Name | Place OR, for example; Mia | Town.
- Please do not kill another person's character without permission; it's unfair, and not to forget mentioning, godmodding. We really don't like that. And besides, no one likes it when they're randomly killed.
- All NON-SB posts to the DT please people.
- The SB is run by Me (ForgottenMemories) I'll let the crocodile eat you.<-----(@ScarlettFire I hope you dont mind me taking the rules for this SB)
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown