Young Writers Society

The Gifts

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:23 pm
View Likes
Amnesia says...

Hey guys,
This SB is going to be fantasy and supernatural so yes dragons and yes sorcery. Every player has a choice of wanting a supernatural power or gift. Reminder that your character has to be born with said power or gift. Or your character is a normal person who just so happens to have stumbled upon your secret and now you struggle with keeping the secret.

Rules
- Usual YWS/SB rules.
- ALL posts must be readable, co-relate to previous posts and have correct spelling. That means no chat speak.
- 800 characters minimum or about 165 words for those of you using MS Word or other writing programs. Use this if you're not sure.
- Swearing; it's allowed just don't overdo it. And keep it reasonable; No F-bombs!
- Romance is allowed but no sex scenes; No one needs to read about details.
- Can claim up to 2 characters and No Characters over 18 or under 10--without permission.
- Don't God-mod. Please, it's not fair. And no Mary/Gary Sues either. They annoy me.
- Please don't double post unless there have been no new posts for at least 24 hours.
- Please have a name and place at the top of each post. Such as Name | Place OR, for example; Mia | Town.
- Please do not kill another person's character without permission; it's unfair, and not to forget mentioning, godmodding. We really don't like that. And besides, no one likes it when they're randomly killed.
- All NON-SB posts to the DT please people.
- The SB is run by Me (ForgottenMemories) I'll let the crocodile eat you.<-----(@ScarlettFire I hope you dont mind me taking the rules for this SB)
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain