z

Young Writers Society

M.A.D. House: Encounters

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Tue May 26, 2015 6:08 am
WaltzingDreams says...

Never assume the psychotic--the mad are useless.

In this world, we all know that the mentally unstable are dangerous. In this story, they still are, but their madness are used in an advantage to an unknown benefactor. Living together are the maniacs: graphomaniacs, algomaniacs, aichmomaniacs, ballistomaniacs, brontomaniacs, pyromaniacs, (all the -maniacs you can think of!!!)

Injected with the Stabilizer, they become the secret service and a mercenary, favoring...whoever they please.

Bring out your inner mad man...

Character Profiles:
Spoiler! :
Name:
Mania:
Childhood background:
Personality:

Essential Characters(could be either male or female):

Code name: Cato/Catoptromania (obsession with mirrors)
Code name: Clepto/Cleptomaniac (obsession with stealing)
Code name: demonomania (ghosts/demons)
Code name: dementomania (insanity)
Code name: pediomania (dolls)
Code name: aichmomania (sharp things)

*if you want to make your own character whose disease is not mentioned in the Essential Characters, it's okay. Make 'em!
*This is set in modern times, crime, action novel. The first scenes are set in the MAD house training (characters are roughly around 12-30 for their age)

Rules:
1. Only mild swearing is allowed. (just keep the f word out of it.)
2. Violence is also allowed.
4. You can make your own Mania, but be sure its name is etymologically appropriate and explain what your mania is.
3. For plot line ideas, PM me first!

(This is the introduction storybook, so not much drama but more on the getting-to-know and training parts. Don't have much of a plotline yet since I need to know the characters who will be playing here; the more the merrier, the merrier the crazier.)

So...are you ready for some MADNESS?
"I believe I am--just a little bit--indecisive."
"You're mad."
"Name me a writer who isn't."

Don't be shy and ask for a Waltzing Review. :mrgreen:

"I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!"
— Feltrix