z

Young Writers Society

Editing: The Trickster

Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:49 am
Rose0Thorn says...

Prologue
Tuesday 4/25/1995
Today is the second day since my mother, Marie Princeton, was admitted into the hospital. Today my best friend, Rose Mayfair, and I are visiting my mom at Maryjane’s Memorial Hospital. What I didn't know was that because of the fact I was sweet and well behaved I would be targeted by something or someone unimaginable.

1st Chapter
Sunday 2/13/2002
It’s been seven years since I first started having paranormal experiences. I’m so happy my girlfriend, Rose Mayfair, doesn't mind she actually likes it. Since we were kinds she loved paranormal movies, books and other paranormal things. I've started writing this journal so that I can analyze what the person or thing wants. I will be writing what I think might be haunting me, what its past is like and what it wants.
I’m pretty sure the thing that’s haunting me is a spirit of a young child. I think it’s a young child because it plays childlike pranks, usually using fire. It also makes it seem like I play the pranks on my father and his experiments. I can’t explain everything off of my intuition alone, so I’m saving up my allowance to get an Ouija board so that I can try to talk to it, I can already kind of make out its shape and barely hear mumbles from it, but it’s unclear what it is yet.
~Rose0Thorn

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:11 am
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Uhm, @Rose0Thorn, this not the place to write your pieces. That's the publishing centre at the top of the page. Either that or you have to create a blog.
This is the Storybook Realm/ Town/ Community; a place where a lot of writers work together on various stories. Each person has their own characters, and write as those characters.
I don't want to sound like a villain, but please publish your piece in the correct area, before more users start complaining (and trust me, I'm nice in comparison with some of the other SBers)
I really hope you cooperate.
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki