z

Young Writers Society

Second Battle by the Fourth Sea

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:04 am
Hattable says...

SECOND BATTLE BY THE FOURTH SEA

So, basically this whole thing came about by several users (@CapitalMonday @15253 @Verser and @LittleMissRebelle towards the end) and myself randomly role-playing in the Lounge.
Spoiler! :
Some Backstory of the First Battle
I noticed that 15253 didn't have a 4 in their name and wondered what would happen if I gave them one. Turned out that they were weak to 4s (much like Superman with Kryptonite) so CapitalMonday and I began throwing 4s at 15. Soon Verser flopped into chat and began flailing and flopping all over everyone and everything. Verse seemed to have teamed up with 15 while Monday and I joined together to bombard them with 4s. Eventually 15 ate a bucket of golden bars engraved with 4s and passed out. We tossed them in the bucket and kicked it into the Fourth Sea (a 4-inch deep ocean) and watched as it floated away and began to sink.
LittleMissRebelle then came in and fought Verser off as Monday and I tried to fly away but 15 wasn't done for yet. Jumping out of the sea 15 attacked me and Monday and Belle began to attack 15.
Meanwhile Verser continued to flop around and somehow turned me into a squid. I, in turn, transformed Monday into a squid as well. Then before anything else could happen both Verser and 15 had to leave and the randomness ended.

I created this SB to keep that randomness alive.
So, if you want to partake in the second battle beside the Fourth Sea just create a character (it can be literally anything so long as it isn't overpowered) and get ready for the most random brawl yet.

======================
Rules:
-No mind control, I've heard that it's awkward to work out.
-Characters can die and come back to life multiple times.
-Please come up with your own character, don't take them from elsewhere (unless its another work of yours).
-We're going to keep this PG to PG-13. Violence and gore is fine but please keep the foul language out of here.
-Feel free to create new locations around, along, and above the Fourth Sea. If you want a volcano that erupts rainbows you can add that to the landscape, just keep everything near the sea. Cities and towns are fine too, in fact please add as much to the immediate world as you can.
-Please don't post several times in a row.

======================

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the DT or PM me, keep everything but SB posts out of this thread.

Let the battle begin!
Last edited by Hattable on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:25 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

And then there was light.

And then there was squeed.

Not really though, squeed came first but the humans up above liked to think light was the beginning.

Grumbling to himself, 1525-squeed slowly flopped about, being an invertebrate and whatnot, striking a path through the kelp forest that was his home. There was no disturbance in the water, as per usual, and none of the fish had come out so it was quite literally as clear as glass.

On days like this, 1525-squeed questioned his meaning here. He had been here for years now and had kept his word about guarding the Fourth Sea but it did not seem to need guarding over the last couple months. None had tried crossing the sea in quite a while and the wildlife here was very healthy. What was he to do on days like this? What was he supposed to protect?

A foot smashed to the ground beside 1525-squeed. An answer from the gods.

At once, the squeed leapt from the ocean floor, locking himself onto the newcomers face.

"STATE YOUR PRESCENCE OR BEGONE YOU MALODOROUS TRESPASSER!"

"mgmmghh......ggmm gmmmphh"

"oh, right."

The squeed slowly uncoiled himself and dropped to the floor. Sadly, without his height advantage, the squeed only came up to the trespassers shin though he tried to appear just as dangerous.

"I...I'm from a small village. I wish to cross the Fourth Sea to trade my...hats."

The boy seemed quite shy, especially about his wares though squeed had seen much worse.

"Ah, I apologize for my suspicions. Move along good sir."

Smiling awkwardly, the hat merchant shuffled forwards, hoisting his bag of hats onto his back.

"May I ask your name sir hat merchant?"

The trader stiffened, then turned and mumbled,

"You can call me Hatt sir."

The squeed nodded.

Then the sea erupted in a wave of blue.

Spoiler! :
There are funnies to come, do not worry dear Hatt!
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:43 am
Tuesday says...

Gloria was minding her business, enjoying the smells of the sea father away from her town of Tyen. The water looked amazing in the spring, unlike the waters she had seen, this one looked the prettiest. She slithered her way along the rocky line to a pathway leading down to the beach front, where she the tides bringing in the rocks and seaweed.

Few minutes later after looking at the sea, she heard a conversation going on and before she could slither over the sea made the biggest wave anyone has seen. (for her that is)

Spoiler! :
this makes sense... right?
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love