z

Young Writers Society

How to Write a Failing SB! (LOTS OF CURSING AHEAD!)

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:34 pm
StupidSoup says...

IMPROV STORYBOOK!

The Plot!

As an aspiring writer of comedy, you move to Whatever-Who-Gives-A-Shit-About Names College for Gifted Writers. By gifted, you hope they don't mean idiots because every one you see in this pit of darkness has the literary ability of a three year old. That's right! Your a genius! Capable of masterpieces which rival the likes of Edgar Allen Poe.

With this talent, you plan to ace your classes while SIMUELTANEOUSLY WRITING A BOOK! Such an impossible task can only be accomplished with a group however so you must find six worthy companions to join you on your quest of glory and more money to spend on ruining your liver because damn the bar here is good.

Your journey begins! Now,

MAKE A CHARACTER WRITE A POST DO THIS FINISH THIS FIND COMEDY BE TALENTED DONT GET KICKED FOLLOW THE RULES BREAK THE FOURTH WALL GIMMICK SELL THIS SB BECOME RICH DONT SPLIT THE MONEY THROUGH SOME LOOPHOLE YOU FOUND CAPITALISM RULES IF ANYONE JOINS FOR AN RP I MIGHT NEVER STOP LAUGHING

Spoiler! :
Character Template

-Name

-Personality

-Talent

-Egotism

- ^ that's not a word

-Amount you drink

-JAMBA JUICE!

-On a scale of one to ten how well do you know the Koch Brothers?

Rules!

-No Adult Humor (totally not classy)

-People will make fun of your character in the SB so please be respectful even if this happens. if they go to far they will be reported...or whatever admins do.

-Please don't join for RP, seriously I mean it.

-No double posting, please wait for people to catch up if you are a bit ahead (there will be more than one group of people in the beginning.)

-Please message me if you want to join!

Here is DT! How To Make A Failing SB DT
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:30 am
Poopsie says...

mmm great start here ^
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:37 am
StupidSoup says...

-3- gu way
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data