z

Young Writers Society

Next Chapter (Not Started/Accepting)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:56 am
winterbites says...

You have just graduated from high school, what's in store for your life next. Schoolies? Gap year? Or straight on to working nine till five?

In this storybook, you will live out the lives of a few of the ex-students, determining what they do, and who they run into, whether it be old friends, or former enemies.

I really hope this sounds good n..n
Cause I like suck at these.

But, what I'm looking for is: there will be a group of teens from the school that have graduated, mixed between male and female, going through the decision what they decide for their future, whether right now its partying, working, or just bumming around.

Rules: Regular YWS rules, no god-modding, no graphic scenes. Try not to swear, if its said once, that is okay, or you could just be all like "He swore under his breath." I just don't want anyone offended.

Other things: I have kind of put a set amount of people, but that can always be changed , I'm not too worried about that just yet. You're all welcome to join! If there is anything you want to see added just tell me c:

Characters
Spoiler! :
F-Goth
M-Goth -Winterbites
F-Popular
M-Popular
F-Geek
M-Geek
F -Athlete
M-Athlet

So even though these people are different from each other, they can still form friendships, it isn't too late. c: Tell me if you want me to add any others.

Code: Select all
[b]Profile:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age[/b] :

[b] Stereotype:[/b]

[b]Appearance: [/b] (description and photo please!)

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b] What do you see in your future? [/b]

[b] Your Friends[/b]

[b]Up for love:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:22 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Hiiii Great idea (Probs gonna join) how 'bout makin a DT and linking it
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:18 am
winterbites says...

Heree c:
Next Chapter (Not Started/ Accepting)
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore