z

Young Writers Society

22 Levels of Evil

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:36 pm
View Likes
kingofeli says...

A scale exists to level the darkest corners of the human mind. From those who kill in self defense, to those who are psychopathic torture-murderers and kill more than once, the scale arranges all known killers...
      but what of those who have not been placed? What about them? What are their stories, and who are they? And, most of all...
      who is the most evil?

A test has been set up, by someone curious to know. A call out for people who might be on each scale, arranged in a series of multiple choice questions, to people who have been jailed, or acquitted, of murder. And, even, for people who have never been caught. Under the premise of being free for life, so long as this unknown doctor can observe them, killers from all levels on the scale are put together in one town.

You decide what happens next.

The Scale

01 Those who have killed in self-defense, and who do not show traces of psychopathy.

02 Jealous lovers who committed murder; although egocentric or immature, they are not psychopaths.

03 Willing companions of killers: aberrant personality, impulse-ridden, with some antisocial traits.

04 Those who have killed in self-defense, but had been extremely provocative toward the victim for that to happen.

05 Traumatized, desperate persons who killed abusive relatives or other people, but who show remorse for their crime and are not psychopaths.

06 Impetuous, hotheaded murderers, yet without marked psychopathic traits.

07 Highly narcissistic, but not distinctly psychopathic persons—some with a psychotic core—who kill persons next to them, with jealousy as an underlying motive.

08 Non-psychopathic persons with smoldering rage, and who kill when the rage is ignited.

09 Jealous lovers with marked psychopathic features.

10 Killers of people "in the way", such as witnesses. Extremely egocentric, but not distinctly psychopathic.

11 Psychopathic killers of people "in the way", such as close friends or even family members.

12 Power-hungry psychopaths who kill when they are "cornered".

13 Psychopathic murderers with inadequate, rageful personalities, rage being the reason of their killings.

14 Ruthlessly self-centered psychopathic schemers who kill to benefit themselves.

15 Psychopathic cold-blooded spree killers or multiple murderers.

16 Psychopaths committing multiple vicious acts, with repeated acts of extreme violence.

17 Sexually perverse serial murderers: Rape is the primary motive and the victim is killed to hide evidence.

18 Psychopathic torture-murderers, where murder is the primary motive, and the victim is killed after a torture that was not prolonged.

19 Psychopaths driven to terrorism, subjugation, intimidation, and rape, short of murder or murder is not the primary motive.

20 Psychopathic torture-murderers, where torture is the primary motive, but in persons with distinct psychoses (such as schizophrenia).

21 Psychopaths who do not kill their victims, but do subject them to extreme torture.

22 Psychopathic torture-murderers, where torture is the primary motive. In most cases, the crime has a sexual motivating factor.

THE CAST

[Adriana Asia Altamura] [16] [Bigender] [Level 22]

THE RULES
      1. This is an advanced storybook. Meaning that you MUST write AT LEAST two to three paragraphs per post. This is non-negotiable.
      2. You MUST have good spelling and grammar. I don't want to have to struggle to read your posts, and I don't think anyone else wants to either.
      3. PLEASE, don't write in a font that is hard to read. This ties in to rule number two.
      4. Don't make posts longer than 10,000 words please.
      5. Be nice to each other. I don't want members fighting among each other.
      6. You don't have to make your posts all nice and pretty. I prefer to do the bare minimum with mine, but you don't have to make yours gorgeous. If you'd like to, that's alright.
      7. Please disable your signatures when posting here.
      8. If you'd like to join, you may reserve a character. Character reserves last for five days, unless you tell me that you need more time.
      9. You must post by page five. If you haven't, then I will private message you with a warning. If you do not reply by the seventh page, I will kick you out and your slot will be open again unless you re-submit a form.
      10. Please try to post ONCE every five or six pages.

Forms
    Reservation Request

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Character you want to be:[/b]

Character form

Code: Select all
    [list][list][list][img]image%20here[/img][/list]

[color=#004000][size=85][b]name;;[/b][/size][/color]
    [color=#BF4000][size=80][answer][/size][/color]

[color=#004000][size=85][b]age;;[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#004000][size=85][b]gender;;[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#004000][size=85][b]crimes;;[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#004000][size=85][b]personality;;[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#004000][size=85][b]anything else;;[/b][/size][/color]

[list][size=50]faceclaim: answer[/size][/list][/list][/list]

Current Information

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Date: October 4, 2014
                      Subject status: Appeased
                      Number of Victims Killed: 0

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

60 Reviews

Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:36 pm
kingofeli says...

[img]image%20here[/img]

name;;
      [Adriana Asia Altamura]

age;;
      [16, soon to be 17]

gender;;
      [female/male bigender, designated female at birth]

crimes;;
      [really, an innumerable amount, but here are a few of the most important ones:
      -extortion
      -involvement in organized crime (she is a mafia don)
      -conspiracy to commit murder
      -1st and 2nd degree murder
      -attempted murder
      -attempted manslaughter
      -manslaughter
      -drug trafficking (she's actually innocent on this one, she's never done, nor sold, drugs. some guys in the Family did, but she took care of them)
      -many, many petty crimes]

personality;;
      [answer]

anything else;;
      [she is aromantic asexual]

faceclaim: answer

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:30 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

name;;
[Mako Maki]

age;;
[19]

gender;;
[female]

crimes;;
[level 01 murder; petty theft]

personality;;
[wide-eyed and innocent, before the Incident inciting her role in this experiment, Mako was the pinnacle of a perfect child. however, after killing her father in self-defense, she began to experience worsening psychoses. about this, she may have lied on her test. otherwise, she is unwittingly naive about how the seedy underbelly of the world works, and she is quick to ally herself with the first person who doesn't turn her away.]

anything else;;
[she is deathly afraid of the test, and her neuroses are worsening by the day.]

faceclaim: shutterstock general above
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

60 Reviews

Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:23 pm
kingofeli says...

[is this just dead or...?]

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:16 am
Apricity says...

[No, I'll be joining, if possible?]
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:39 pm
Editor says...

name;;
Charlotte

age;;

gender;;
female

crimes;;
-Rape
-First Degree Murder
-Second Degree Murder
-Voluntary Manslaughter
-Indecent Exposure
-Domestic Violence
-Stalking
-Sexual Assault

personality;;
-Rebellious
-Courageous
-Pessimistic
-Uncaring

anything else;;
Level 17

faceclaim: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Last edited by Editor on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ï' ø вøɾε

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:10 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

name;;
      D

age;;

gender;;
      Female

crimes;;
      -Murder
      -Rape
      -Sexual Assult
      -Torture
      -Skinning People
      -Theft
      -Kidnapping

personality;;
      She acts sexy and sweet but she is insane. She is very violent and finds pride and happiness in other peoples pain. D is also very persistent and has a strange attraction towards killing men ages 14-21 and women 40-48

anything else;;
      Always returns her victims to their exact location she took them after their dead. Level 18.

Last edited by TinyJarStoredDreams on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

60 Reviews

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:35 pm
kingofeli says...

[Oh, I should add, you need to put what level they are in their profile.]

47 Reviews

Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:05 pm
View Likes

Spoiler! :
Second character

name;;
Ty Carnes

age;;

gender;;
Male

crimes;;

-Murder
-Assault
-Theft
-conspiracy to commit murder
-1st and 2nd degree murder
-attempted murder
-attempted manslaughter
-manslaughter

personality;;
Ty is very angry and disturbed. He is often plotting his next crime and he very spastic with his actions. He has no filter in his actions but he chooses his words very carefully. He is a genius, and when I say genius, I mean it (IQ of 155)

anything else;;
He also has a strange obsession with skinning animals, mainly dogs and mice. Level 13

[/list][/list]
Attachments
ch375351394057613.jpg
ch375351394057613.jpg (6.65 KiB) Viewed 328 times
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

476 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:26 am
Apricity says...

(Level 2)

name;;
      Eloise Simpson

age;;

gender;;
      female

crimes;;

-First degree murder
      -Attempted murder to victim's family and friends
      -Stealing, assault
      -Stalking

personality;;
      Eloise at heart is a rather insecure woman, due to her past history with men. Is all or nothing with her in a relationship. Eloise is an introvert whom has been forced into that role by circumstance, her nature is one of an extrovert. Eloise views things with extreme superficiality, and fails to recognize what lies beneath. She is highly protective about herself, and can be viewed as cool and aloof. Eloise is also a poor strategist and logical thinker.

anything else;;
      Level 2

Last edited by Apricity on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

60 Reviews

Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:47 pm
kingofeli says...

[We should be able to start soon]

60 Reviews

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:32 pm
kingofeli says...

[Anyone still interested in this?]

60 Reviews

Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:19 pm
View Likes
kingofeli says...

A d r I a n a

"This is some boring bullshit."

An unusually rough sentence drifted from a sweet-sounding mouth as Adriana slumped in her bus seat, pressing her knees to the back of the seat in front of her. Although she'd expected the ride to be long, she hadn't expected for it to be so damn boring; her cigarettes had disappeared the day before the trip, and while she had money, the bus driver wasn't stopping anywhere. She'd needed to pee for an hour, and since this was one of the crappy buses that didn't have a toilet in the back, she'd been forced to hold it. The jostling and bumping of the bus (the transmission was fucking horrible) was starting to get to her, and she was close to losing it. Not that she'd admit that to anyone.

Wanting to take her mind off of her needs, Adriana looked up at the bus mirror, hollering, "Hey, bus driver! How long 'till we get to this hellhole?" No response. Bristling, she spat, turning her head to look out of the window. "Fine. Fuck you, too."

Reflected in the dirty window were the faces of the others who were joining her on this trip, all twenty-one of them. Altogether, there were twenty-two passengers, if you didn't count the bus driver. Every single one of them were killers. That brought a smirk to Adriana's face; it was nice to be in company with people like you.

Turning to look across the aisle, she muttered to Eloise Simpson, "Hey? You gotta light?"

47 Reviews

Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:49 pm
View Likes

D

I lay across the bus seat staring up at the old, rusted, metal ceiling. My hair bounced up and down off the bench in time with the bus getting in my face ever so often. The bus was almost silent except for the rustling of people trying to comfortable. Soon a girl marched up to the front of the bus and screamed at the driver.

Okay I get that we all have problems, but she was a total bitch. Even I know to be a little kind or this man might just drive us off the edge of a cliff. Not that I would mind that.

I looked around the bus, noticing the majority of females. Weird. I sat up slowly and leaned against the wall and stretched my long legs out. My tiny black shorts were fraying at the edges and I picked at the strings desperate for something to do. Each minute on this bus was an eternity.

Ty Carnes

I sat in the back of the bus picking off the plastic from the back of the seat in front of me. The bus was full of other insane people like, and it was a little comforting not going to lie. Mainly because most of them were beautiful young ladies. I knew most of them wouldn't even bother with a maniac like me. Oh wait, everyone on this bus is the same. I scooted up a couple rows and sat down next to a pretty blonde girl.

"I'm Ty," I said sticking my hand out.

"Charlotte," She replied confidently.

"So whats your deal?" I asked leaning cooly against the seat.

"Theft, murder.." She stopped there.

Charlotte was lying. Her mouth twitched and she didn't look me in the eyes. The two biggest signs of a lie. I let it go though.

"That surprises me, such a pretty girl should be taking care of her self." I said flashing a perfect Carnes smile at her.

She smiled at me and moved closer running a finger down my chest. "What about you?"

"A couple types of murder, theft, assault. You know the deal." I whispered to her softly.

Then I did the thing. I quickly slid my hand down her thigh like the spazz I am and she instantly moved away maybe in fear. I fucked up, like always.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

476 Reviews

Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:01 am
Apricity says...

Eloise

"Hey, you gotta light?" She eyed the speaker warily, no, she didn't have a damn lighter, she didn't even want to be on this goddamn bus. She most certainly did not want to associate herself with the likes of someone who inserts a 'fuck' in every sentence. But she didn't want to make enemies with anyone before arriving at wherever they're going to, and this girl. She could tell, wasn't the help to stand up and offer a seat to the elderly but more like the type to shove their faces into the wall.

"No, sorry." She replied in a neutral tone, positioning her body away from the girl and looked out the window instead.

There wasn't a lot of things she regretted in her life, but killing Mael in retrospect didn't seem like such a smart idea. The guilt, lately haunted her mind like a ping-pong ball bouncing back and forth between her cranium, igniting sparks of memories of their happier days.

She didn't get very far before the pulsating heat disrupted her thoughts and pulled her back into present. The bus lurched and rocked, not greatly but enough to make her dizzy and the heat wasn't helping. She surveyed her fellow passengers instead, not many caught her interest. A guy was making a move on a girl, jerk.

As she scanned down the line, a petite figure snagged her attention and refused to move any further. She caught a glimpse of her when she got onto the bus, Japanese, she couldn't guess her age at all but the kid didn't look like she belong here at all. Like a lamb in a pack of wolves, was the impression she received. She felt naturally protective of 'innocents', children, kids,those who needs to be protected. There was every chance, that she could get kicked in the face for this. But eh.

She stood up and half-walked, half-jogged (due to the lurching) to the seat beside the girl. The girl turned around and faced her, her large eyes narrowing slightly as their gaze met.

"Hi. I'm Eloise."
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato