z

Young Writers Society

Don't Look Back

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:05 am
iheartluciencarr says...

If you would like to read my work, titled Introduction, then please do, as you will get a fuller understanding of the plotline. As it is, the stroy is basically a nice big group of menfolk (plus one woman, more can be added if neccessary, but it is not preferable) run an offbeat host club catering to all kinds of kinds. Then something happens (what is that something???who knows?) and they all end up locked up, even the really adorable lolita types.

Spoiler! :
I have decided how they ended up in jail. I won't post the actual scene that was written, but if you would like to read it, message me. Basically, the narrator, whose name is Luke for now, has finally lost it, kills Antonio, and presents Jai with his body and severed head as gifts.
Last edited by iheartluciencarr on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Total nerd here :D

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:30 am
rainbowcabbit says...

Can we just get this started? I have a feeling more people will join as we go along...

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:44 am
iheartluciencarr says...

Let's get going then. ^_^
Total nerd here :D

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders