z

Young Writers Society

Want wings, fur, and more? Now's your chance!

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:23 am
View Likes
queenofscience says...

My DT for this SB Want wings, fur, and more? DT

Plot: In the future (2149) a new social craze is going around People, mainly teenagers and 20-30 year oldes are having cometic surgery. Only, your not getting any face-lifts or Lyposuction or Botox. Nope. you chose to get laboratory grown fur, claws, wings ( like birds wings, and you can fly, too) ears of animals etc. All for fashion and personal status! Want to stick out in school? Get a pair of irridessant purple wings, or more natural colors of pre-existing animal species if you prefer. Most people in this century are 'jumping on the bandwagon' with this optional operation....

But what if you didn't want the surgery? How would you be viewed by society? Your friends, parents, teachers?

Is something else happing that people must not know?

location: USA, don't know what state yet, but i'm sure we can come up with that as we go along

Character profile

Name:
Nickname: ( if any )
Hight:
Appearance ( includes clothing if you want. keep in mind that it's the future )

Reason(s) for the operation:

What animal parts do they have? Are they natural colors, or 'artificial'?

Personaly:
Bio:

Etc:

( please be as descriptive as you want, just not overkill. Just enough to give a general idea of your character. not everything needs to be 100 filled out.)

Oh, and pics and drawing are allowed.

Rules

WYS rules apply. this includes no god-moding, use spell check etc. ( If I do have misspelling, I apologize. This is due to my low vision, so please don't be too hard on me, ok)

Please don't contradict your character. Please make them stay true to the chart, unless you give a character reason for there action, such as " this character changed because of x."

Cussing is allowed, just no overkill, like cussing every sentence. Fill free to do whatever you wish, as in use '*' or something etc.

Just to make it easier for everyone, please no super long weird names. and no ' heavily Japanese' names, just because they are super confusing and hard to pronounce, and most likely your character is not a foreigner from Japan. if they are from that country than please put how to pronounce it.

If there is killing any characters off, please ask the creator/me first before you do so.

Please be nice to each other YWSers. If you have a problem talk it out or take it to a mod.

Fill free to PM me about a question, suggestion of any kind ( as in SB ) etc! :)

Go off of what the user about you put... You know what I mean.

MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:37 pm
queenofscience says...

Im guessing we can start the RP.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore