z

Young Writers Society

Demon Wars

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:17 am
sylverdawn says...

plot:

To become a demon, you must die in complete and utter despair.

When that happens the Gates of Hell will swing wide open and you will find yourself in one of the nine capital cities of Hell. Inferno, Chaos, Mayhem, Despair, Wrath, Revenge, Abyss, Torment, and Pandemonium.

You would think after living a miserable life, you would be entitled to a little peace and quiet while adjusting to your new existence. No such luck. You see Lucifer has recently vacated his throne, poof, vanished, and no one knows where he's gone. The Throne of Hell cannot remain empty for long, for only by the King's will does Hell exist at all. Hell needs a new King, and soon, or every soul in the dimension will perish for all time.

There's just one small problem, the Nine Territories, each governed by a Fallen Archangel, can't agree on who will be the next King. Civil war erupts, factions vie for power in each of the cities. The newest generation of demons are the wild card, each blessed, or cursed, with unusual gifts and powers.

What will you do, give your loyalty to one of the Territories? Sit on the sidelines? Or will you reach for the top and claim the throne with your own two hands?

---------------------
Rules: The usual rules apply no god modding (I find that phrase funny considering this is set in Hell), no killing off characters without permission (although there will be a lot of killing of fodder NPC's), etc... etc...
---------------------

Characters: Please follow this character profile.

Name:
Age: (when you died, demons don't physically age beyond that point)
City: (which city do you start in, your Home Base so to speak)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (this is your human history, as all characters have only been in hell for a month, max.)
Powers: (What are your powers as a demon, at least the ones you know so far)
1-
2-
3- (Note: Your character has yet to gain this power, but it will appear at some point in the story.)
Other:
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren