z

Young Writers Society

Myth vs. Magic

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:40 am
Kelpies says...

Myth, magic, all the same, right? Right?! Not any more. Magic has turned on it's natives, Destroying satyrs, mer-people, and selkies alike. A group of special mythical creatures must destroy the mysterious rebel magic. These mythicals, just happen to be the hybrids. Here is Your character template:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

What type(s) of mythical are you:

History:

Anything Else?

Pictures are greatly appreciated!

As many hybrids as you would like can be made, but I would like at least 6 different characters. You can also make temporary characters that are just normal mythicals, or people! You may make as many as 3 characters each, if you would like more I'm sure we could work something out :wink: .
Last edited by Kelpies on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

223 Reviews

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:24 am
Kelpies says...

This storybook also consists of a WriterFeed Pad, You will get invited whence there are enough characters and you have created a character template.
Last edited by Kelpies on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:56 am
AdmiralKat says...

*don't have anywhere else to reply* So what will the plot be? I don't want to be in a storybook with no plot. XD
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

223 Reviews

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 am
Kelpies says...

Oops XD. So dark magic is destroying the fairy tale world, as you may know. But we, the hybrids, must stop them. Using the combined powers of both creatures that created us. (Like me, a Kelpie/Pegasus, you could do a Dragon/Amphiptere or something)

223 Reviews

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:04 am
Kelpies says...

So then we work it out as we go. To protect the ones we love and such.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:10 am
AdmiralKat says...

I feel like it needs to have a better plot... XD
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

223 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:30 am
Kelpies says...

This is just a prologue, so that people can see what this is.

I awoke, and rose from the bed of animal bones I had been sleeping on. I could spot a weird haze in the distance. It was purple, easing it's way into black. I had heard rumors about this, but I never thought it would get here. I leapt out of my pond, and flew. On second thought, I reversed and came back and raided my pantry, I had a long journey ahead of me.

The season was changing, fall was giving way to winter. Jack Frost was already trying to take hold of the mountains in the distance. I had learned to leave him be, he was a grumpy old hermit. Instead, I journeyed to the south, where the warmth stayed all year long, the dark magic hated warmth. Or so the rumors said. I knew it was going to desolate everything sooner or later, unless someone could stop that. Maybe Hercules would come back, he was a hybrid like the prophecies told. Yes, so was I, but nobody would ever respect something that had a healthy diet of humans. Even though I didn't eat people.

I spent my time in the air, messing with the bracelet that I had found in the pond, some sort of puzzle was carved out of it. I absent-mindedly twisted the characters on the bracelet, until suddenly, the gemstone opened, and a fairy stood before me. And she told me what I had to do.

The spirit returned to the bracelet, and I took off, there were a lot of mythicals to convince.

Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall